|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The King’s Provider – I Find a Real Live Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taught Sam how to make fire when he first got to the mountains?
2. How many days did Sam have to let a deer skin steep in tannic acid in "Frightful Learns Her ABCs"?
3. What did everyone do when Sam told them his plans to live in the mountains?
(b) Tried to get him to change his mind.
(d) Told him he was crazy.
4. What did Sam's father used to tell him marked the northern border of Gribley's land?
(a) Oak with Gribley carved on it.
(b) A carved stone.
(c) A stone wall.
(d) Beech with Gribley carved on it.
5. In "The King's Provider," what did Sam eat after he left the library?
(a) May apples.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The King's Provider," what did Miss Turner tell Sam he needed?
2. How did Sam get to the mountains from his home?
3. How many sisters does Sam have?
4. Where does The Baron live?
5. Who in Sam's family had owned land in the Catskill Mountains?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)