|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Autumn Provides Food and Loneliness – Trouble Begins.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What used to be Sam's Dad's occupation?
2. Where did Sam live before he moved to the mountains?
(a) New York City.
(d) Washington, D.C.
3. What type of berries did Sam eat while he worked on the deer he found during the hunting season?
(a) Hawthorn berries.
4. After Sam set up Halloween treats for his animal neighbors, what did he have for lunch the next day?
(a) Mussels and wild potatoes.
(b) Rabbit and greens.
(c) Trout and wild rice.
(d) Turtle soup.
5. In "I Find a Real Man," what did the man want to call Sam?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first prey that Frightful caught when Sam was training her?
2. How long would Sam boil mussels before he would eat them?
3. How many lost deer was Sam able to retrieve during the hunting season?
4. In "Trouble Begins" as Sam walked home, what were silent?
5. What did the Baron eat in "We All Learn About Halloween"?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)