|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through I Pile Up Wood and Go on with Winter – I Have a Good Look at Winter and Find Spring in the Snow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Autumn Provides Food and Loneliness," what appeared in the meadow that Frightful hopped around the meadow snagging?
2. What day did Sam decide to build a pit for a deer to catch one?
(a) June 20.
(b) June 30.
(c) June 1.
(d) June 18.
3. What did Sam decide to use to make a fireplace for his home?
(a) Old barrel.
4. How many minutes did Sam have to clean up in "How a Door Came to Me" after he found a dead deer?
(a) 3 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 4 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
5. At the beginning of "Trouble Begins," what was the date?
(a) November 15.
(b) November 5.
(c) November 30.
(d) November 23.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Sam's dad leave the mountain?
2. What was the date of the newspaper article where Mrs. Fielder talked about meeting Sam?
3. How many falcon babies were in the nest when Sam took one of the nestlings?
4. Where does Sam have to hole up once when he gets lost in a blizzard?
5. "In I Pile up Wood and Go on with Winter," what time does Sam go back to his tree home after foraging for food?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)