|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through I Pile Up Wood and Go on with Winter – I Have a Good Look at Winter and Find Spring in the Snow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sam eat the night after he left Halloween treats for his animal neighbors?
(a) Rabbit and wild potatoes.
(b) Venison and acorn pancakes.
(c) Fish stew.
(d) Fish in leaves and wild rice.
2. How fast can a falcon fly?
(a) 5-10 miles an hour.
(b) 40-45 miles an hour.
(c) 50-60 miles an hour.
(d) 15-20 miles an hour.
3. In "I Learn to Season My Food," what type of trap did Sam check?
4. What time does Bando come to see Sam on Christmas eve?
5. Where did Sam first get wood when he was chopping?
(a) Piles on the ground.
(b) Dead trees.
(c) Old brush around the farmstead.
(d) Dry limbs off trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sam tell someone to call him in "Trouble Begins"?
2. What does Sam add to his pancakes to improve them?
3. in "I Find a Real Man," what did Sam hear before he found a man in the woods?
4. in "I Look at Winter and Find Spring in the Snow," what does Sam consider a pretty good barometer?
5. In "Trouble Begins" as Sam walked home, what were silent?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)