|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through I Pile Up Wood and Go on with Winter – I Have a Good Look at Winter and Find Spring in the Snow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sam do the first day of hunting season?
(a) Cleaned his home.
(b) Slept a lot.
(c) Finished his rabbit skin underwear.
(d) Made gloves.
2. After Sam set up Halloween treats for his animal neighbors, what did he have for lunch the next day?
(a) Mussels and wild potatoes.
(b) Turtle soup.
(c) Rabbit and greens.
(d) Trout and wild rice.
3. "In I Pile up Wood and Go on with Winter," what time does Sam go back to his tree home after foraging for food?
(a) 4 p.m.
(d) 2 p.m.
4. What does Sam name after people he knew on Third Street in New York?
5. How long after the first day of hunting season was Sam able to cook himself a venison steak?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 12 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 21 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of tea did Bando and Sam drink on Christmas day?
2. In "Frightful Learns Her ABCs," what did Sam use to carry things he gathered?
3. When Sam went into town in "Trouble Begins," where did someone think Sam was from?
4. At the beginning of "Trouble Begins," what was the date?
5. What was the person wearing in "Trouble Begins," who asked Sam about his suit?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)