|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the women who enjoy sexual conversation?
(a) Meg and Holly.
(b) Megan and Terry.
(c) Cara and Janice.
(d) Tiff and Zara.
2. According to the author, what do many women enjoy during sex?
(a) Looking at magazines.
(c) Thinking of a topic other than sex.
(d) Having television on.
3. A man wrote to the author about his wife's fantasies in chapter 6. How long had he been married?
(a) More than twenty years.
(b) Five years.
(c) One year.
(d) Ten years.
4. According to Nancy Friday, which of the following often leads to fantasies from childhood?
(b) Having a diaper changed.
(d) Being potty trained.
5. Who does Sophie act out her fantasies with?
(a) Her classmates.
(b) Her roommates.
(c) Her girlfriends.
(d) Her cousin.
6. What sparked Stephanie to have her most exciting fantasies?
(a) Reading a book about Roman orgies.
(b) Reading a book about sex in the Elizabethan era.
(c) Reading a book about a rape.
(d) Watching a pornographic movie.
7. According to Friday, what makes a man feel insecure?
(a) Not being able to have sex.
(b) Not being the object of fantasies.
(c) Not feeling loved.
(d) Not being in control.
8. Who did Jacqueline accidentally tell her fantasy to?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Nancy Friday.
(c) Her friends.
(d) Her husband.
9. According to Nancy Friday, where do some women get their fantasies?
(d) Real life.
10. What are men afraid of because they cannot control them?
(a) The reasons for women's fantasies.
(d) Fantasy men.
11. When do many women begin fantasizing?
(a) When they are teenagers.
(b) When they are already sexually active.
(c) When they are young children.
(d) When they are babies.
12. Of the women that wrote to Nancy Friday, what did many beg her for?
(a) A way to be more open.
(c) A way to fight back.
13. What is the name of the woman who imagines having sex with another woman or with many men?
14. In Nancy Friday's refutation of the expert opinions, what do women walk around town doing?
(a) Propositioning men for sex.
(b) Imagining men without clothes.
(c) Touching men inappropriately.
(d) Thinking of sounds associated with sex.
15. According to Nancy Friday, what do women enjoy reading about?
(a) Fantasies in a script format.
(b) Sexual conquests.
(c) Realistic sex instead of fantasies.
(d) Younger men being with older women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following contributes to a woman's guilt about her fantasies?
2. What is the name of the woman who acted out a fantasy only to find herself disappointed in the reality?
3. According to experts, which of the following is true?
4. How does Nancy Friday know that women and men are both aroused by naked bodies?
5. What does Miranda often dream of?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)