|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Nancy Friday, which of the following often leads to fantasies from childhood?
(b) Having a diaper changed.
(c) Being potty trained.
2. When do fantasies become unhealthy?
(a) When women act them out.
(b) When it becomes impossible to determine what is real and what is fake.
(c) When women show an interest in more sexuality.
(d) When women speak about them.
3. When women act out fantasies in reality, what do they lack?
(b) Genuine lovers.
4. How does the author believe that women should embrace fantasies?
(a) By writing about them.
(b) By participating in them.
(c) By sharing them with friends.
(d) However they choose.
5. According to the man who wrote to Nancy Friday, why did he claim that his wife never fantasized?
(a) She goes to church and is very religious.
(b) She didn't think of sex at all.
(c) He wouldn't let her.
(d) He was a good lover.
6. In Nancy Friday's refutation of the expert opinions, what do women walk around town doing?
(a) Touching men inappropriately.
(b) Propositioning men for sex.
(c) Imagining men without clothes.
(d) Thinking of sounds associated with sex.
7. How do fantasies become more elaborate?
(a) Women meet more men.
(b) Women learn more about sex.
(c) Women enjoy sex more.
(d) Women have more sex.
8. According to experts, which of the following is true?
(a) Men and women are equally visual.
(b) Men are more auditory than women.
(c) Women do not enjoy fantasies.
(d) Women are not as visual as men.
9. What might stop a woman from acting out fantasies in reality, according to the author?
(a) Women's attitudes.
(c) Men's attitudes.
(d) Their mothers.
10. Which of the following contributes to a woman's guilt about her fantasies?
(a) Her lover.
(b) The atmosphere.
(c) The dialogue.
(d) The location.
11. How does Nancy Friday know that women and men are both aroused by naked bodies?
(a) Books she has read.
(b) Scientific experiments.
(c) Personal experience.
(d) Magazine articles.
12. What are men afraid of because they cannot control them?
(b) The reasons for women's fantasies.
(c) Fantasy men.
13. What is the name of the girl who stumbled across a man urinating?
14. What does Hanna collect photos of?
(a) Fantasy women.
(b) Her real lovers.
(c) Fantasy men.
(d) Fantasy settings.
15. When do many women begin fantasizing?
(a) When they are teenagers.
(b) When they are young children.
(c) When they are already sexually active.
(d) When they are babies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is often threatened by the idea of a woman's fantasy?
2. What are the names of the women who enjoy sexual conversation?
3. According to the author, what gives women the most fantasies?
4. How does Nancy Friday think women should react to their fantasies?
5. What awakened Sonia to sexual feelings?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)