|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following sets the tone for the novel?
(a) The author uses words that the reader can't understand yet.
(b) The author lets the reader wonder about her own fantasies.
(c) The author asks rhetorical questions.
(d) The author shares her own experiences.
2. The author is surprised to find that few fantasies actually involve what act?
(b) Active sex.
(c) Oral sex.
3. What is in room two of the house of fantasy?
4. Which of the following is a way for women to fantasize?
(b) Writing stories.
(d) Daily conversation.
5. Who is the first woman that the author receives a fantasy from?
6. How did women feel when they shared their fantasies with the author?
7. What is room four about?
8. What is the name of the woman who imagines her limbs are stretched in opposite directions?
(a) Mary Jo.
(b) Rose Ann.
9. What is in room number seven?
(a) Younger men.
(c) Thrill of the forbidden.
10. What does Patsy fantasize about?
(a) Her first lesbian experience.
(b) Having sex with her teacher.
(c) Being a prostitute.
(d) Her first crush in high school.
11. What is the name of the woman who was nearly raped by a man she is still acquainted with?
(d) Mary Jo.
12. Which of the following rooms is empty?
(b) Young men.
13. What does Karen fantasize about?
(a) Making love to another woman.
(b) Making love to her husband's son.
(c) Making love to an animal.
(d) Making love outside.
14. Where does the author say men discuss their sexual fantasies?
(a) The locker room.
(b) On the phone with their friends.
(c) Business meetings.
(d) In the media.
15. What is the second thing that the author promise the women who helped her?
(b) Sex education for their husbands.
(c) Help living their fantasies.
(d) A free copy of the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, what is the third reason women fantasize?
2. What do the women in room six like to experience?
3. What do women generally use fantasizing for?
4. What are the women in room nine excited about?
5. What does Chapter 2 focus on?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)