|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Quickies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Nancy Friday's refutation of the expert opinions, what do women walk around town doing?
(a) Touching men inappropriately.
(b) Imagining men without clothes.
(c) Propositioning men for sex.
(d) Thinking of sounds associated with sex.
2. What does Iris like the idea of?
(a) A man biting her.
(b) A woman talking to her.
(c) A man examining her sexual organs.
(d) A woman being nurturing.
3. What is Margie's former occupation?
(c) Talk show host.
4. What does Nancy Friday say is the reason why women don't admit fantasies?
(a) They feel guilty.
(b) They are scared that their lovers will leave them.
(c) They are scared that their mothers will find out.
(d) They don't trust Nancy Friday not to tell others about them.
5. According to Friday, how do men display their fantasies?
(a) To nobody.
(c) On the internet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many rooms are in the house that Nancy Friday uses as a metaphor for fantasy?
2. What is the name of the woman who acted out a fantasy only to find herself disappointed in the reality?
3. What might lead a woman to becoming more repressed?
4. What is in the final room of the house of fantasy?
5. What type of men do Linda, Pamela, and Marie fantasize about?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)