|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Quickies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A man wrote to the author about his wife's fantasies in chapter 6. How long had he been married?
(a) Five years.
(b) One year.
(c) Ten years.
(d) More than twenty years.
2. What might lead a woman to becoming more repressed?
(a) Not being able to embrace fantasies.
(b) Not being able to talk about fantasies.
(c) Telling men about fantasies.
(d) Writing to Nancy Friday about fantasies.
3. How many men does Sophie live with?
4. When Caroline has sex, whom does she imagine is watching her?
(a) A large audience.
(b) A young man.
(c) Her family pet.
(d) Her mother.
5. What is room four about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nancy Friday has a fantasy about having sex during what type of sporting event?
2. According to Nancy Friday's publisher, what did the character of her novel look like?
3. Who did the author initially begin discussing fantasies with?
4. What do women generally use fantasizing for?
5. What does Nancy Friday believe is an important part of lovemaking?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)