|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Fantasy Accepted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first room in the house of fantasy?
(d) Older men.
2. What does Nancy Friday say women are not encouraged to do?
(a) Have fantasies.
(b) Initiate sex.
(c) Think about men's bodies.
(d) Touch themselves.
3. Which of the following contributes to a woman's guilt about her fantasies?
(a) The atmosphere.
(b) The location.
(c) Her lover.
(d) The dialogue.
4. What is the name of the woman who imagines making love to many men at once?
5. Where does the author say men discuss their sexual fantasies?
(a) On the phone with their friends.
(b) In the media.
(c) The locker room.
(d) Business meetings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who likes the idea of initiating her lover into the world of group sex?
2. What is the second reason the author lists for women having fantasies?
3. What is the name of the woman used as an example of becoming confused about fantasy versus reality?
4. Who does the author claim to have restrained her sexually?
5. How does Nancy Friday think women should react to their fantasies?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)