|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Fantasy Accepted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, what is the third reason women fantasize?
(a) To communicate.
(b) To hide from the truth.
(c) To show that they are sexual beings.
(d) To enhance the sexual experience.
2. Who disagreed with Friday that a fantasy should be included in her novel?
(a) Her husband.
(b) The publisher.
(c) The agent.
(d) Her friends.
3. What does Miranda often dream of?
(a) Greek gods.
(c) Her family members.
4. Who did the author initially begin discussing fantasies with?
(b) The media.
5. What is the first reason Nancy Friday gives for women having fantasies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do many men feel the need to be in the bedroom, according to the author's research?
2. What is the first room in the house of fantasy?
3. What is the name of the woman who was nearly raped by a man she is still acquainted with?
4. Which of the following sets the tone for the novel?
5. Which of the following rooms is empty?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)