|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Fantasy Accepted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nancy Friday know that women and men are both aroused by naked bodies?
(a) Personal experience.
(b) Magazine articles.
(c) Scientific experiments.
(d) Books she has read.
2. Where did the author get the fantasies for the book?
(a) From her imagination.
(b) From men.
(c) From real women.
(d) From books she read in the past.
3. What are men afraid of because they cannot control them?
(b) Fantasy men.
(c) The reasons for women's fantasies.
4. Why does the first woman say that she fantasizes?
(a) Her husband is always away.
(b) Her life is too stressful.
(c) Her husband does not try to please her.
(d) She is a single, lonely woman.
5. How did Nancy Friday's lover react to hearing about her fantasy of having sex during a sporting event?
(a) He became more passionate.
(b) He told her she was disgusting.
(c) He shared a similar fantasy.
(d) He went home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did women fear about writing to Nancy Friday?
2. What is in room number seven?
3. If somebody is a urologenic, what do they fantasize about?
4. What is the name of the woman who doesn't think there's a difference between men looking at women sexually on the streets and women doing it to men?
5. Who does Susan often fantasize about?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)