|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The House of Fantasy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If somebody is a urologenic, what do they fantasize about?
(c) Young men.
2. Who does the author say influenced her the most to put ads in publications?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her publisher.
(d) Her daughter.
3. Who did the author initially begin discussing fantasies with?
(b) The media.
4. What does Nancy Friday say women are not encouraged to do?
(a) Initiate sex.
(b) Think about men's bodies.
(c) Have fantasies.
(d) Touch themselves.
5. In Linda's fantasy, where is she?
(a) A doctor's office.
(b) A kitchen.
(c) A hair salon.
(d) A classroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author is surprised to find that few fantasies actually involve what act?
2. What did the author request from women?
3. Which of the following did the author promise to the women who shared with her?
4. When Nancy Friday began questioning women about fantasies, what was the initial consensus?
5. What is room four about?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)