|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The House of Fantasy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is located in room eleven?
(c) The zoo.
2. How many rooms are in the house that Nancy Friday uses as a metaphor for fantasy?
3. What type of fantasy fits into room three?
(a) Older men.
(d) Younger men.
4. How did Nancy Friday's lover react to hearing about her fantasy of having sex during a sporting event?
(a) He went home.
(b) He became more passionate.
(c) He shared a similar fantasy.
(d) He told her she was disgusting.
5. Where does the author say men discuss their sexual fantasies?
(a) In the media.
(b) The locker room.
(c) On the phone with their friends.
(d) Business meetings.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Nancy Friday's publisher, what did the character of her novel look like?
2. What did the author request from women?
3. What is the first room in the house of fantasy?
4. What do women generally use fantasizing for?
5. After her lover's reaction to hearing her fantasy, what does Nancy Friday begin to question?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)