|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The House of Fantasy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the author's friend who is attracted to other men?
2. Which of the following did the author promise to the women who shared with her?
(b) Psychological help.
3. What is Chapter 1 about?
(a) A division and metaphor for the types of fantasies.
(b) An explanation of how the book came to be written.
(c) A description of fantasies the author received.
(d) An exploration of the reasons for fantasies.
4. What does Chapter 2 focus on?
(a) How men are uncomfortable with sexually open women.
(b) The different types of fantasies.
(c) The reasons women feel repressed.
(d) The reasons women fantasize.
5. What is the name of the woman who likes the idea of initiating her lover into the world of group sex?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the author react to the number of responses she obtained?
2. Why does the first woman say that she fantasizes?
3. What does Kitty fantasize about?
4. What does Friday believe the inclusion of fantasy into her novel gives it?
5. Who does Lily imagine making love to?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)