|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The House of Fantasy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is room five categorized as?
2. Why did the author write this book?
(a) To help her daughter learn about sexuality.
(b) To explain to men about women's fantasies.
(c) To argue against the anti-feminist movement.
(d) To see if her fantasies were normal.
3. Which of the following is the most rare fantasy for women?
(b) Young men.
4. What is Chapter 1 about?
(a) An exploration of the reasons for fantasies.
(b) A description of fantasies the author received.
(c) A division and metaphor for the types of fantasies.
(d) An explanation of how the book came to be written.
5. What is the name of the woman who likes the idea of initiating her lover into the world of group sex?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who imagines making love to many men at once?
2. How did women feel when they shared their fantasies with the author?
3. What did the author request from women?
4. Who does Lily imagine making love to?
5. Where did the author get the fantasies for the book?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)