|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Tell Me What You Are Thinking About, He Said.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the author request from women?
(c) Material for her own fantasies.
(d) A list of books they enjoyed.
2. According to the author, who gave her inhibitions about fantasies?
(b) Her publisher.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
3. After her lover's reaction to hearing her fantasy, what does Nancy Friday begin to question?
(a) Whether her fantasies are normal.
(b) Whether men have fantasies.
(c) Whether she should not fantasize.
(d) Whether other men would have the same reaction.
4. What does Friday believe the inclusion of fantasy into her novel gives it?
(a) Interesting plot.
(b) Consistent tone.
(c) Character insight.
(d) Dynamic settings.
5. According to Friday, how do men display their fantasies?
(b) On the internet.
(d) To nobody.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made the author feel comfortable about her fantasies?
2. Who does the author claim to have restrained her sexually?
3. Who does the author say influenced her the most to put ads in publications?
4. What ultimately led Nancy Friday to reevaluate society's views on women and sex?
5. What does Nancy Friday believe is an important part of lovemaking?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)