|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Tell Me What You Are Thinking About, He Said.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After her lover's reaction to hearing her fantasy, what does Nancy Friday begin to question?
(a) Whether she should not fantasize.
(b) Whether her fantasies are normal.
(c) Whether men have fantasies.
(d) Whether other men would have the same reaction.
2. What is the second thing that the author promise the women who helped her?
(a) A free copy of the book.
(b) Help living their fantasies.
(c) Sex education for their husbands.
3. Where did the author get the fantasies for the book?
(a) From real women.
(b) From men.
(c) From books she read in the past.
(d) From her imagination.
4. How did the author react to the number of responses she obtained?
(a) She was embarrassed.
(b) She was disappointed.
(c) She was angry.
(d) She was surprised.
5. Who made the author feel comfortable about her fantasies?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her friend.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the author request from women?
2. Who does the author claim to have restrained her sexually?
3. How did Nancy Friday's lover react to hearing about her fantasy of having sex during a sporting event?
4. What type of tone does the author try to avoid?
5. According to the author, who gave her inhibitions about fantasies?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)