|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Why Fantasize When You Have Me?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did the author promise to the women who shared with her?
(a) Psychological help.
2. What do women generally use fantasizing for?
(c) To escape their boring lives.
(d) A way to punish their partners.
3. After her lover's reaction to hearing her fantasy, what does Nancy Friday begin to question?
(a) Whether she should not fantasize.
(b) Whether her fantasies are normal.
(c) Whether men have fantasies.
(d) Whether other men would have the same reaction.
4. How does Nancy Friday feel about women sharing fantasies with their partners?
(a) She thinks women should always share their fantasies.
(b) She says it only creates hostility.
(c) She thinks women should only share with their girlfriends.
(d) She does not advocate it.
5. What is the name of the author's friend who is attracted to other men?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the author react to the number of responses she obtained?
2. What does Friday believe the inclusion of fantasy into her novel gives it?
3. What is the first reason Nancy Friday gives for women having fantasies?
4. According to Nancy Friday, how do women feel about their sexual fantasies?
5. What is the name of the woman the author found out about through a psychologist?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)