Chapter 1, Tell Me What You Are Thinking About, He Said
1. Why did the author write this book?
(a) To see if her fantasies were normal.
(b) To explain to men about women's fantasies.
(c) To argue against the anti-feminist movement.
(d) To help her daughter learn about sexuality.
2. How did the author react to the number of responses she obtained?
(a) She was angry.
(b) She was embarrassed.
(c) She was surprised.
(d) She was disappointed.
3. What did the author request from women?
(b) Material for her own fantasies.
(c) A list of books they enjoyed.
4. What does Nancy Friday believe is an important part of lovemaking?
5. Nancy Friday has a fantasy about having sex during what type of sporting event?
(a) Gymnastics competition.
(b) Football game.
(c) Soccer game.
(d) Basketball game.
6. How did Nancy Friday's lover react to hearing about her fantasy of having sex during a sporting event?
(a) He told her she was disgusting.
(b) He became more passionate.
(c) He shared a similar fantasy.
(d) He went home.
This section contains 3,922 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)