|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen imagine picking up instead of a frisbee?
2. What does Ellen say the last option was to do when stuck on an elevator?
3. What did Ellen give thanks for in her daily prayers?
4. How does Ellen say never to get out of a ticket?
5. When is Ellen most afraid?
Short Essay Questions
1. What show did some of Ellen's friends think she could be on with her talent?
2. How is the conversation form set up by Ellen?
3. What did Ellen think when she saw a woman praying for two hours straight?
4. What perks does Ellen say celebrities get while playing Scrabble?
5. What are some of the things Ellen says people can do to pass the time on an elevator?
6. What does Ellen say celebrities get when they receive collagen treatments?
7. What does Ellen say about her hospital gown?
8. What is Ellen's superstition about her ears?
9. How did Ellen once try to joke her way out of a ticket, and how did it work out?
10. Why is Chapter 14 left blank?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In this book, Ellen presents an interesting and unique philosophy on life. What is this philosophy, and how does this different idealism affect the people around her?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the pieces of advice Ellen shares in this book, and what message does she send by giving this advice?
Essay Topic 3
What are Ellen's ideas about fame, and why does she feel this way?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)