|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ellen's friend's nickname used to be?
(a) Hail Mary.
(b) Fatty Patty.
(c) Miss Much.
(d) Large Marge.
2. When did Ellen first wish she was a man?
(a) When she wanted a job.
(b) When she got hit on.
(c) When the ladies' room was locked.
(d) When she got dumped.
3. What ingredient is needed for Ellen's recipe?
(c) All of these.
4. What did Ellen's dogs do when she first started training for the Iditarod?
(c) Bark at the new dogs.
(d) Get in the sled.
5. Who did Ellen have a dream about once on a plane?
(a) Bruce Willis.
(b) All of these.
(c) The pilot.
(d) Sean Penn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ellen say she used to win the race?
2. How much older than Ellen is her brother?
3. What did Ellen say she chanted when she flew?
4. What did the student psychic predict for Ellen?
5. What does Ellen say is the most important thing to have to cook?
Short Essay Questions
1. What funny comment does Ellen make about eggs in her cooking chapter?
2. How was Ellen told babies were formed?
3. What does Ellen say TV in the 1960s was inspired by, and why?
4. How did Ellen feel when she was told it was safer to fly than to cross the street?
5. What happened when Ellen performed in front of some old people?
6. What does Ellen say is most important to her about herself?
7. How does Ellen say she makes French toast?
8. How does Ellen say should would always prove she is a woman?
9. What kind of plane was Ellen most afraid of using, and why did she have to use it?
10. What were some of the things Ellen says are not good ideas even though they initially sounded like good ideas?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)