|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ingredient does Ellen make fun of in Chapter 11?
2. How did Selma describe Ellen as a child?
3. What does Ellen compare having a baby to?
(a) Shooting herself.
(b) Studying for an exam.
(d) Buying a washer.
4. How does Ellen view make-up?
(a) It is for special occasions.
(b) It is rediculous.
(c) It is optional.
(d) It is necessary.
5. What does Ellen do while her recipe is cooking?
(a) Read a book.
(b) Wrote in her journal.
(c) Drink beer.
(d) Played with her dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the person celebrating the party in Chapter 2?
2. What does Ellen say was most important about a person's style?
3. Why was Ellen told to chant when she flew?
4. What did Ellen do when she thought she heard a crash dive on a plane?
5. What does Ellen say about bathing in Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ellen like to do while she makes French toast?
2. How does Ellen feel about the way she looks?
3. What did a pet psychic say about Ellen's bird?
4. What does Ellen say TV in the 1960s was inspired by, and why?
5. How does Ellen think children would best learn about sex?
6. What did Ellen compare herself to when she need a hobby?
7. What does Ellen say she named her TV show after?
8. How was Ellen told babies were formed?
9. What does Ellen say about self comparisons?
10. What happened when Ellen performed in front of some Marines?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)