|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What recipe does Ellen share?
(a) Egg White Omelette.
(b) Eggs Benedict.
(c) Belgian Waffles.
(d) French Toast.
2. What does Ellen say about bathing in Chapter 11?
(a) You should never shower with another person.
(b) You should always use soap.
(c) You should never bathe in another person's house.
(d) You should never use cold water.
3. How did Mr. Lamar describe Ellen as a student?
(b) Very bright.
(c) Quiet and shy.
4. Where did the Iditarod end?
5. How does Ellen say she proves she is a girl?
(a) She has PMS.
(b) She is short.
(c) She goes to the women's restroom.
(d) She orders dessesrt.
6. What kind of cake did Ellen make for her friend?
(a) Devil's food cake.
(b) Carrot cake.
(c) Angel food cake.
(d) Rum cake.
7. Who did Ellen call bad names at a party with her friend?
(a) A reverend.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A young girl.
(d) A young boy.
8. What does Ellen say is more important than her looks?
(a) Her relationships.
(b) All of these.
(c) Her creativity.
(d) Her thoughts.
9. How was Ellen's brother treated differently than she was?
(a) There were pictures taken of him.
(b) His friends were welcomed in the home.
(c) He was allowed to take sports classes.
(d) He was held and cuddled.
10. How old was the person celebrating the party in Chapter 2?
11. How much older than Ellen is her brother?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 1 year.
12. What kind of shoe does Ellen think should be outlawed?
(a) High heels.
(b) Steel-toed boots.
(c) Tuxedo shoes.
(d) Flip flops.
13. Why did one of Ellen's dogs cause big problems at the Iditarod?
(a) She was too little.
(b) She was in heat.
(c) She was scared of the other dogs.
(d) She had been shaved.
14. How many dogs did other racers have?
15. Where did Ellen go to High School?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ellen's friend's nickname used to be?
2. What sport team did Ellen start in high school?
3. Why was Ellen told to chant when she flew?
4. What did Ellen do to her friend's dog in Chapter 2?
5. How does Ellen like to watch the news?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)