|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ellen say she would be a good mother?
(a) She has learned from her mother.
(b) She is a good communicator.
(c) She keeps animals alive.
(d) She loves children.
2. What does Ellen say is the most important thing to have to cook?
(a) A kitchen.
(b) A cook.
(c) An oven.
(d) A pan.
3. What does Ellen do while her recipe is cooking?
(a) Played with her dogs.
(b) Wrote in her journal.
(c) Read a book.
(d) Drink beer.
4. What recipe does Ellen share?
(a) French Toast.
(b) Belgian Waffles.
(c) Eggs Benedict.
(d) Egg White Omelette.
5. Where did Ellen get extra dogs for her team?
(a) The pet store.
(b) A shelter.
(c) A medical lab.
(d) The dump.
6. What was Ellen told her animal was in a former life?
(a) A tiger.
(b) An eagle.
(c) An egg roll.
(d) An adulterous man.
7. Why did Ellen interview old friends of her family?
(a) Her mother asked her to.
(b) She did not remember much about her childhood.
(c) She wanted to honor them.
(d) She was curious to see if they remembered her.
8. What animal did Ellen take to a pet psychic?
(a) A dog.
(b) A lizard.
(c) A bird.
(d) A cat.
9. What did Ellen say she chanted when she flew?
(a) This is Hell.
(b) Please make it stop.
(c) Stay in the sky.
(d) I am going to die.
10. What was the name of the animal Ellen took to a pet psychic?
11. What does Ellen say about bathing in Chapter 11?
(a) You should never use cold water.
(b) You should never bathe in another person's house.
(c) You should never shower with another person.
(d) You should always use soap.
12. What did Ellen compare herself to when she needed a hobby?
(a) A car.
(b) A bug.
(c) A tree.
(d) A river.
13. What does Ellen say is the most important part of an ensemble?
(a) The pants.
(c) The collar.
14. Who did Ellen call bad names at a party with her friend?
(a) A young boy.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A reverend.
(d) A young girl.
15. What did Ellen's friend's nickname used to be?
(a) Large Marge.
(b) Hail Mary.
(c) Fatty Patty.
(d) Miss Much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Ellen to chant when she flew?
2. How many things are talked about in Chapter 11?
3. What does Ellen reveal as the secret ingredient to her shared recipe?
4. Why did Ellen not like people using fans on planes?
5. What does Ellen never wear?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)