|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Ellen get extra dogs for her team?
(a) A shelter.
(b) The pet store.
(c) A medical lab.
(d) The dump.
2. Who did Ellen have a dream about once on a plane?
(a) The pilot.
(b) Sean Penn.
(c) Bruce Willis.
(d) All of these.
3. What does Ellen reveal as the secret ingredient to her shared recipe?
(d) A maid.
4. What did Ellen mistake for a crash dive on a plane?
(a) A cell phone ringing.
(b) A bit of turbulence.
(c) The intercom static.
(d) A rattling drink.
5. Why does Ellen think a certain kind of shoe should be outlawed?
(a) They were too revealing.
(b) They made feet smelly.
(c) They were expensive.
(d) They ruined feet.
6. What did Ellen do when she thought she heard a crash dive on a plane?
(b) Drank some whiskey.
(c) Threw up.
7. What does Ellen say is the most important part of an ensemble?
(a) The pants.
(b) The collar.
8. What sport team did Ellen start in high school?
9. How was Ellen told babies came to be?
(a) From a catalogue.
(b) From a garden patch.
(c) From a secret sauce.
(d) From a load of laundry.
10. What was Ellen disappointed about in the good psychic's prediction?
(a) She would never be truly successful.
(b) She would have to write the book herself.
(c) She would never win an award.
(d) She would have to star in her show.
11. Where did the Iditarod start?
12. What was Ellen told her animal was in a former life?
(a) A tiger.
(b) An eagle.
(c) An adulterous man.
(d) An egg roll.
13. What is Ellen's brother's name?
14. What kind of plane was Ellen most afraid of?
(a) Passenger planes.
(b) Prop planes.
(d) Small jets.
15. Why did Ellen not like people using fans on planes?
(a) She thought it would anger the pilot.
(b) She thought it would take energy from the engine.
(c) It made her too cold.
(d) It sent smells wafting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ellen do to her friend's dog in Chapter 2?
2. What does Ellen say some young boys would learn from her mistake with a cake?
3. What does Ellen say was most important about a person's style?
4. How old was the person celebrating the party in Chapter 2?
5. How was Ellen's brother treated differently than she was?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)