|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of cake did Ellen make for her friend?
(a) Angel food cake.
(b) Carrot cake.
(c) Devil's food cake.
(d) Rum cake.
2. What kind of shoe does Ellen think should be outlawed?
(a) Steel-toed boots.
(b) Flip flops.
(c) Tuxedo shoes.
(d) High heels.
3. What was Ellen disappointed about in the good psychic's prediction?
(a) She would never win an award.
(b) She would have to write the book herself.
(c) She would have to star in her show.
(d) She would never be truly successful.
4. How does Ellen say she proves she is a girl?
(a) She goes to the women's restroom.
(b) She has PMS.
(c) She orders dessesrt.
(d) She is short.
5. What does Ellen say inspired TV in the 60s?
6. Why did Ellen go see a psychic?
(a) She wanted to know if she would ever find love.
(b) She wanted to know if her book would be a success.
(c) She wanted to see if they were real.
(d) She wanted to know if she should continue doing comedy.
7. What gift did Ellen bring to the party in Chapter 2?
(a) Wine goblets.
(b) Gift cards.
8. What does Ellen compare make-up to?
9. Why did Ellen not like people using fans on planes?
(a) It made her too cold.
(b) It sent smells wafting.
(c) She thought it would take energy from the engine.
(d) She thought it would anger the pilot.
10. What is the name of the friend Ellen sent a letter to?
11. Who did Ellen offend when she thought she heard a crash dive on a plane?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A nun.
(c) The stewardess.
(d) A handsome man.
12. What does Ellen say was most important about a person's style?
(a) It is stylish.
(b) It is their own.
(c) It is modest.
(d) It is clean.
13. Where did Ellen get extra dogs for her team?
(a) The pet store.
(b) A shelter.
(c) The dump.
(d) A medical lab.
14. How did Mr. Lamar describe Ellen as a student?
(b) Quiet and shy.
(d) Very bright.
15. What kind of plane was Ellen most afraid of?
(a) Passenger planes.
(c) Prop planes.
(d) Small jets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Ellen have a dream about once on a plane?
2. How old was Ellen when she moved away from Metairie?
3. What was the name of the animal Ellen took to a pet psychic?
4. What did Ellen's dogs do when she first started training for the Iditarod?
5. How does Ellen want to get a baby?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)