|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Ellen told babies came to be?
(a) From a secret sauce.
(b) From a garden patch.
(c) From a load of laundry.
(d) From a catalogue.
2. Why did Ellen go see a psychic?
(a) She wanted to know if her book would be a success.
(b) She wanted to know if she should continue doing comedy.
(c) She wanted to see if they were real.
(d) She wanted to know if she would ever find love.
3. What recipe does Ellen share?
(a) Eggs Benedict.
(b) French Toast.
(c) Belgian Waffles.
(d) Egg White Omelette.
4. How many things are talked about in Chapter 11?
5. What does Ellen not like about her baby pictures?
(a) She had no hair.
(b) She had crossed eyes.
(c) She had dark hair.
(d) She had a large head.
6. What does Ellen say about bathing in Chapter 11?
(a) You should never bathe in another person's house.
(b) You should always use soap.
(c) You should never use cold water.
(d) You should never shower with another person.
7. Where did the Iditarod start?
8. How did Ellen feel about chanting on the plane?
(a) It made her feel alone.
(b) It made her more scared.
(c) It made her feel silly.
(d) It made her feel better.
9. What did Ellen's friend's nickname used to be?
(a) Large Marge.
(b) Hail Mary.
(c) Fatty Patty.
(d) Miss Much.
10. What does Ellen say inspired TV in the 60s?
11. Why does Ellen say she would be a good mother?
(a) She loves children.
(b) She is a good communicator.
(c) She keeps animals alive.
(d) She has learned from her mother.
12. What amazes Ellen about some people's childhoods?
(a) They forget them.
(b) They were treated poorly.
(c) They can remember them.
(d) They were loved.
13. What does Ellen say is the most important thing to have to cook?
(a) A cook.
(b) A kitchen.
(c) An oven.
(d) A pan.
14. When did Ellen first wish she was a man?
(a) When she got dumped.
(b) When she got hit on.
(c) When she wanted a job.
(d) When the ladies' room was locked.
15. What did Ellen apologize for in her letter to a friend?
(a) Offending her boyfriend.
(b) Not lending some money.
(c) Not returning lent money.
(d) Her behavior at a party.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Ellen's brother treated differently than she was?
2. What does Ellen say some young boys would learn from her mistake with a cake?
3. What sport team did Ellen start in high school?
4. What kind of plane was Ellen most afraid of?
5. Why did Ellen start overfeeding her dogs?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)