|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ellen want to get a baby?
(a) Adopt one.
(b) Babysit one.
(c) Steal one.
(d) Buy one.
2. How did Ellen feel about chanting on the plane?
(a) It made her feel silly.
(b) It made her feel better.
(c) It made her feel alone.
(d) It made her more scared.
3. How many things are talked about in Chapter 11?
4. Why did Ellen go see a psychic?
(a) She wanted to know if her book would be a success.
(b) She wanted to know if she should continue doing comedy.
(c) She wanted to know if she would ever find love.
(d) She wanted to see if they were real.
5. Why was Ellen told to chant when she flew?
(a) To calm herself down.
(b) To let the time pass.
(c) To attract attention.
(d) To get inspiration.
6. What does Ellen always make sure not to have in her hair?
7. How does Ellen feel about the way she looks?
(a) She changes all the time.
(b) She is insecure.
(c) She is confident.
(d) She is ashamed.
8. How many dogs did Ellen have?
9. What did Ellen ask a nun on a plane to do for her?
(a) Play tic tac toe.
(c) Read her book.
(d) Give her a drink.
10. What did Ellen mistake for a crash dive on a plane?
(a) A bit of turbulence.
(b) A cell phone ringing.
(c) A rattling drink.
(d) The intercom static.
11. How was Ellen's brother treated differently than she was?
(a) His friends were welcomed in the home.
(b) There were pictures taken of him.
(c) He was allowed to take sports classes.
(d) He was held and cuddled.
12. Who did Ellen offend when she thought she heard a crash dive on a plane?
(a) A handsome man.
(b) An old woman.
(c) The stewardess.
(d) A nun.
13. Why does Ellen say she would be a good mother?
(a) She keeps animals alive.
(b) She is a good communicator.
(c) She has learned from her mother.
(d) She loves children.
14. What kind of influence does Ellen say she wants to have on her readers?
15. Why did Ellen not like people using fans on planes?
(a) She thought it would anger the pilot.
(b) She thought it would take energy from the engine.
(c) It made her too cold.
(d) It sent smells wafting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ellen get extra dogs for her team?
2. What is Ellen's brother's name?
3. What kind of shoe does Ellen think should be outlawed?
4. What recipe does Ellen share?
5. How old was the person celebrating the party in Chapter 2?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)