1. What state did Ellen grow up in?
2. How old was Ellen when she moved away from Metairie?
3. What amazes Ellen about some people's childhoods?
They can remember them.
4. What is Ellen's brother's name?
5. How was Ellen's brother treated differently than she was?
There were pictures taken of him.
6. How much older than Ellen is her brother?
7. Why did Ellen interview old friends of her family?
She did not remember much about her childhood.
8. How did Selma describe Ellen as a child?
This section contains 3,732 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)