|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellen not want to feel when in a sleeping bag?
(a) A bug.
(b) A snake.
(c) A shiver.
(d) A breeze.
2. Why did Ellen start overfeeding her dogs?
(a) To give them energy.
(b) To have something to do.
(c) To bribe them.
(d) To make them healthy.
3. What did Ellen compare herself to when she needed a hobby?
(a) A tree.
(b) A river.
(c) A bug.
(d) A car.
4. What did Ellen used to want to be when she was growing up?
(a) A zoologist.
(b) A veterinarian.
(c) An actress.
(d) A comedian.
5. What would Ellen answer to her more unique questions on her advice column?
(a) How should I know, Dummy?
(b) This is an answer you already know.
(c) Look it up.
(d) That's an anomaly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Ellen excused from classes in school?
2. What kind of influence does Ellen say she wants to have on her readers?
3. What does Ellen always make sure not to have in her hair?
4. What is Chapter 13 about?
5. Who does Ellen say she blames when tripping on the sidewalk?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)