|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Ellen call bad names at a party with her friend?
(a) A young girl.
(b) A reverend.
(c) A young boy.
(d) An old woman.
2. What did Ellen say she chanted when she flew?
(a) I am going to die.
(b) Please make it stop.
(c) This is Hell.
(d) Stay in the sky.
3. What does Ellen always make sure not to have in her hair?
4. What does Ellen do for stray dogs?
(a) Take them to shelters.
(b) Take them to the vet.
(c) Adopt them.
(d) Sell them.
5. What did Ellen used to want to be when she was growing up?
(a) A zoologist.
(b) A comedian.
(c) An actress.
(d) A veterinarian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ellen told her animal was in a former life?
2. What group does Ellen say should always be rescued first off a sinking boat?
3. Why did Ellen start overfeeding her dogs?
4. How does Ellen want to get a baby?
5. What does Ellen say about writing in Chapter 11?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)