|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ellen think a certain kind of shoe should be outlawed?
(a) They were expensive.
(b) They were too revealing.
(c) They made feet smelly.
(d) They ruined feet.
2. How many dogs did other racers have?
3. Why does Ellen not write in detail about the Ellie Gellie?
(a) It is a little bit dangerous for beginners.
(b) She doesn't think the readers will understand.
(c) It is better in person.
(d) She hasn't trademarked it yet.
4. What kind of shoe does Ellen think should be outlawed?
(a) Tuxedo shoes.
(b) Flip flops.
(c) High heels.
(d) Steel-toed boots.
5. What did Ellen ask a nun on a plane to do for her?
(a) Play tic tac toe.
(c) Give her a drink.
(d) Read her book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the 14th chapter left blank?
2. Why did Ellen end up in the ER?
3. What sport team did Ellen start in high school?
4. How was Ellen told babies came to be?
5. What did Ellen's dogs do when she first started training for the Iditarod?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)