|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Ellen first wish she was a man?
(a) When the ladies' room was locked.
(b) When she got dumped.
(c) When she wanted a job.
(d) When she got hit on.
2. What did Ellen's dogs do when she first started training for the Iditarod?
(a) Bark at the new dogs.
(d) Get in the sled.
3. How many dogs did other racers have?
4. Why did Ellen not like people using fans on planes?
(a) It sent smells wafting.
(b) It made her too cold.
(c) She thought it would take energy from the engine.
(d) She thought it would anger the pilot.
5. What did Ellen's animal have a fear of?
(a) Being held upside down.
(b) Red hats.
(c) The car.
(d) Cardboard boxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ingredient does Ellen make fun of in Chapter 11?
2. Where did Ellen go to High School?
3. What is Ellen's brother's name?
4. What was Ellen told her animal was in a former life?
5. Why did Ellen start overfeeding her dogs?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)