|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ellen do to her friend's dog in Chapter 2?
(a) Stole it.
(b) Gave it away.
(c) Shaved it.
(d) Washed it.
2. Why does Ellen say she would be a good mother?
(a) She loves children.
(b) She has learned from her mother.
(c) She is a good communicator.
(d) She keeps animals alive.
3. What does Ellen say is the most important thing to have to cook?
(a) A pan.
(b) A kitchen.
(c) An oven.
(d) A cook.
4. How many dogs did other racers have?
5. What is the title of Chapter 11?
(a) Things That Sound Like a Good Idea at First, But Really Aren't.
(b) Things That Should Never Be Attempted.
(c) Things That Lead to Happiness in Life.
(d) Things That I Will Never Again Do as They are Stupid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ellen's animal have a fear of?
2. What ingredient does Ellen make fun of in Chapter 11?
3. What did Ellen compare herself to when she needed a hobby?
4. How does Ellen feel about the way she looks?
5. What does Ellen say about bathing in Chapter 11?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)