|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mr. Lamar describe Ellen as a student?
(a) Quiet and shy.
(d) Very bright.
2. Who did Ellen call bad names at a party with her friend?
(a) A reverend.
(b) A young boy.
(c) A young girl.
(d) An old woman.
3. What made Ellen afraid of crossing the street?
(a) She didn't like the gravel.
(b) Her mother told her a story about someone getting hit.
(c) She saw someone get hit.
(d) Someone told her it was safer to fly.
4. Why did one of Ellen's dogs cause big problems at the Iditarod?
(a) She was in heat.
(b) She had been shaved.
(c) She was too little.
(d) She was scared of the other dogs.
5. Why did Ellen interview old friends of her family?
(a) Her mother asked her to.
(b) She wanted to honor them.
(c) She did not remember much about her childhood.
(d) She was curious to see if they remembered her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ellen get extra dogs for her team?
2. What did Ellen do when she thought she heard a crash dive on a plane?
3. What sport team did Ellen start in high school?
4. Why did Ellen not like people using fans on planes?
5. What did Ellen mistake for a crash dive on a plane?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)