|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellen not like about her baby pictures?
(a) She had a large head.
(b) She had crossed eyes.
(c) She had dark hair.
(d) She had no hair.
2. Who did Ellen call bad names at a party with her friend?
(a) A young girl.
(b) A young boy.
(c) An old woman.
(d) A reverend.
3. What kind of plane was Ellen most afraid of?
(a) Small jets.
(b) Passenger planes.
(d) Prop planes.
4. Why was Ellen told to chant when she flew?
(a) To attract attention.
(b) To calm herself down.
(c) To let the time pass.
(d) To get inspiration.
5. How old was Ellen when she moved away from Metairie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen say some young boys would learn from her mistake with a cake?
2. How old was the person celebrating the party in Chapter 2?
3. What did Ellen ask a nun on a plane to do for her?
4. How did Selma describe Ellen as a child?
5. Where did the Iditarod end?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)