|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group does Ellen say should always be rescued first off a sinking boat?
2. When is Ellen most afraid?
(a) Late afternoon.
(b) Early morning.
(c) Late at night.
(d) Evening time.
3. What sign does Ellen say is not applicable to celebrities?
(a) No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service.
(b) No Dogs Allowed.
(c) ID Required.
(d) Cash Only.
4. What does Ellen say is the most important part of an ensemble?
(a) The pants.
(b) The collar.
5. What did Ellen say she chanted when she flew?
(a) Please make it stop.
(b) I am going to die.
(c) Stay in the sky.
(d) This is Hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen do while her recipe is cooking?
2. How many points does a celebrity get for Z in scrabble?
3. Why did Ellen not like people using fans on planes?
4. What does Ellen say the last option was to do when stuck on an elevator?
5. What gift did Ellen bring to the party in Chapter 2?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)