|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellen say there is no polite way of doing?
(a) Removing chewing gum from your mouth.
(b) Giving advice.
(c) Side stepping a question.
(d) Rejecting an advance.
2. What does Ellen say inspired TV in the 60s?
3. What is Chapter 13 about?
4. Where does Ellen imagine playing frisbee?
(a) A park.
(b) The beach.
(c) A field.
(d) Her yard.
5. What does Ellen think was in her house when she wrote this book?
(a) A ghost.
(b) Strange spirits.
(d) Old messages.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen imagine picking up instead of a frisbee?
2. Why does Ellen say it is silly to make up scary scenarios?
3. How many dogs did other racers have?
4. What did Ellen say was happening if her ears were burning?
5. How does Ellen describe some of the more unique questions her advice column got?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)