|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ellen say she used to win the race?
(a) A snow-mobile.
(b) A Winnebago.
(c) A motor car.
(d) A treadmill.
2. What was Ellen asked to explain to an alien on her advice column?
(a) Swimming pools.
(c) Chewing gum.
(d) Baby diapers.
3. How does Ellen describe some of the more unique questions her advice column got?
4. What did Ellen say would make all people hop around and scream?
(a) Sitting on a tack.
(b) Explaining how to dance.
(c) Having a spider in their pants.
(d) Hearing bad news.
5. What is Chapter 13 about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the 14th chapter left blank?
2. What does Ellen say her awards show would turn into?
3. How does Ellen say one should look when removing chewing gum from their mouth?
4. What does Ellen imagine might happen when she washes out a wound?
5. What did Ellen say was happening if her ears were burning?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)