|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vickie buy with Clyde's insurance money?
2. At the Mountain Home cemetery, which veterans have their gravestones in a circle known as the "silent circle"?
(a) World War I Veterans.
(b) Civil War Veterans.
(c) World War II Veterans.
(d) Spanish-American War Veterans.
3. After Will Johnson's heart surgery, what did his wife and daughter read to him?
(a) "The Divine Hours: Prayers for Autumn and Winter".
(b) "Diary of Private Prayer".
(c) "Valley of Vision".
(d) "Psalms: Prayer Book of the Bible".
4. Who taught Abraham percussion of the body?
(a) Brian Phillips.
(b) Andrews Meisner.
(c) Charles Leithead.
(d) David Williams.
5. When Vicky and Clyde attended one of the Tri-City AIDS Project (TAP), meetings, what was Bobby wearing?
(a) A dress and heels.
(b) A leather suit.
(c) Blue jeans and a flannel shirt.
(d) Overalls with no shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Bess Johnson attend college?
2. How many good years did Abraham hope Will Johnson might have?
3. Why was Cameron Tolliver admitted to the hospital?
4. How many surgical groups practiced at the Miracle Center?
5. Who discovered digitalis?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the uniform of gay men in the 1970s?
2. In February of 1988, why did Abraham's duties at the VA take on a new twist?
3. What did the doctors at Duke tell Will when he said he wanted a meeting with all his doctors?
4. How had Will and Bess Johnson planned their funerals?
5. Why, after Norman's death, does Abraham always decide to have morphine available for his patients?
6. What did Will Johnson want to do when he was at Duke and it looked as though surgery was his next option?
7. Why was Rajani reluctant about the move to Iowa?
8. What were some problems with the first office that the Tri-City Aids Project (TAP) rented for an office?
9. What were the circumstances surrounding Will Johnson's heart attack?
10. How did Will Johnson contract HIV?
This section contains 981 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)