|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far did Petie Granger and his mother have to come to see Abraham at the clinic?
(a) 120 miles.
(b) 95 miles.
(c) 75 miles.
(d) 80 miles.
2. What was Cameron's white blood cell count after twenty-four hours on antibiotics?
3. By the time Abraham attended a national infectious diseases meeting, how many patients was he caring for alone?
4. What did the congregation recite at Bess Johnson's funeral?
(a) Psalm 23.
(b) The Lord's Prayer.
(c) Apostle's Creed.
(d) Nicene Creed.
5. What baseball team was Norman's passion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was read at Will's gravesite?
2. How much would treatment of AZT cost a patient for a year?
3. What type of training was Vickie going to go to school for?
4. What was the basis for Bess Johnson's masters thesis?
5. When Will Johnson was in the hospital in Johnson City, where did Abraham go to attend a national infectious diseases meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Will Johnson tell Abraham that he and his wife are not facing HIV alone?
2. What gift did Cameron give Vickie for Abraham?
3. What worry did Otis Jackson have as he neared the end of his life?
4. Who was Lorraine Day, and what did she say about AIDS?
5. What did Hobart Carter want done with his body after his death?
6. Why did Abraham stop referring patients to the gastroenterologist who saw Will Johnson?
7. What does Rajani suggest she and Abraham do the morning after Thanksgiving, and what does Abraham say in reply?
8. Why was Abraham furious and humiliated after talking with the Miracle Center administrator?
9. What experience did Petie Granger and his mother have when they visited the family physician?
10. Why did Jacko move from Sacramento to Tennessee?
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)