|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Ethan Nidiffer?
(a) Late 50s.
(b) Late 60s.
(c) Early 60s.
(d) Early 40s.
2. Who tried to be first in the chow line at the VA hospital?
(a) Bill Browning.
(b) Bill Mulrooney.
(c) Phil Dickinson.
(d) Dave Wyatt.
3. How many good years did Abraham hope Will Johnson might have?
(d) 1 1/2.
4. How far was Otis's hometown from Johnson city?
(a) 45 miles.
(b) 15 miles.
(c) 60 miles.
(d) 30 miles.
5. How old was Raleigh when he first smoked cigarettes and pot?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Luther Hines first stumbled out of Abraham's clinic refusing admission, how many days did Abraham and Carol think he might live?
2. Where is Virginia Military Institute located?
3. What was Fred giving Otis around the clock when Otis was dying?
4. By the time Abraham attended a national infectious diseases meeting, how many patients was he caring for alone?
5. Who taught Abraham percussion of the body?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the doctors at Duke tell Will when he said he wanted a meeting with all his doctors?
2. What does Rajani suggest she and Abraham do the morning after Thanksgiving, and what does Abraham say in reply?
3. Why does Will Johnson tell Abraham that he and his wife are not facing HIV alone?
4. What was the uniform of gay men in the 1970s?
5. Why was Abraham furious and humiliated after talking with the Miracle Center administrator?
6. What worry did Otis Jackson have as he neared the end of his life?
7. What brought Vickie, Bobby, and Jacko together?
8. Why did the administrator of the Miracle Center ask to speak with Abraham?
9. Why, after Norman's death, does Abraham always decide to have morphine available for his patients?
10. What miracle did Norman Sanger witness when he was in his teens?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)