|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vickie buy with Clyde's insurance money?
2. How much did it cost to treat Scotty Daws in the ICU?
3. Where did Will and Bess go for their honeymoon thirty-five years ago?
(a) Paris, France.
(b) Madrid, Spain.
(c) Frankfurt, Germany.
(d) Bath, England.
4. How tall was Hobart Carter?
5. When Will Johnson was in the hospital in Johnson City, where did Abraham go to attend a national infectious diseases meeting?
(b) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Abraham always have when he went to visit Vickie McCray?
2. What type of a necklace was Bess Johnson wearing when she first saw Abraham at the clinic for an examination?
3. What was Norman Sanger's favorite dessert?
4. After Cameron's surgery, how long would the surgeon take care of him on the surgical service?
5. When Luther Hines first stumbled out of Abraham's clinic refusing admission, how many days did Abraham and Carol think he might live?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Will Johnson contract HIV?
2. What miracle did Norman Sanger witness when he was in his teens?
3. What did Will Johnson want to do when he was at Duke and it looked as though surgery was his next option?
4. In February of 1988, why did Abraham's duties at the VA take on a new twist?
5. What worry did Otis Jackson have as he neared the end of his life?
6. How had Will and Bess Johnson planned their funerals?
7. Why was Rajani reluctant about the move to Iowa?
8. What gift did Cameron give Vickie for Abraham?
9. Why was Abraham faced with a dilemma when any of his HIV-infected patients required surgery?
10. What were the circumstances surrounding Will Johnson's heart attack?
This section contains 914 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)