|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taught Abraham percussion of the body?
(a) Andrews Meisner.
(b) Charles Leithead.
(c) Brian Phillips.
(d) David Williams.
2. Where had Luther Hines lived before coming to Tennessee?
(c) New York.
3. How many years did Otis live in California?
(a) 9 years.
(b) 12 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 7 years.
4. Where did Norman Sanger's wife Claire move after Norman died?
5. Where did Clyde want to go after he and his family went to the Grand Ole Opry and other sights in Nashville?
(b) Knoxville Zoo.
(c) Lookout Mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vickie buy with Clyde's insurance money?
2. Where is Virginia Military Institute located?
3. At the Mountain Home cemetery, which veterans have their gravestones in a circle known as the "silent circle"?
4. Where was Norman's home state?
5. How old was Raleigh when Abraham first examined him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Will Johnson contract HIV?
2. What did an intern warn Bess Johnson about?
3. Why wasn't Luther Hines staying with his parents?
4. Why did the administrator of the Miracle Center ask to speak with Abraham?
5. What worry did Otis Jackson have as he neared the end of his life?
6. What did the doctors at Duke tell Will when he said he wanted a meeting with all his doctors?
7. In February of 1988, why did Abraham's duties at the VA take on a new twist?
8. Why did Abraham stop referring patients to the gastroenterologist who saw Will Johnson?
9. What does Bess Johnson mean when she says that the surgeon was an "outspoken Christian"?
10. How had Will and Bess Johnson planned their funerals?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)