|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times was Gordon hospitalized with bronchitis between the ages of 4-7?
2. What kind of flowers did Essie buy for Gordon's casket.
(a) A bouquet of lilies.
(b) A dozen yellow roses.
(c) A dozen red roses.
(d) A bouquet of Shasta daisies.
3. When was Gordon diagnosed with HIV?
(a) February 1984.
(b) October 1985.
(c) September 1983.
(d) March 1986.
4. By June of 1987, how many AIDS patients had been seen at the VA hospital?
5. When did Abraham first come to America?
Short Answer Questions
1. On June 10, 1987, what time did Abraham head for home?
2. What did Abraham sing to his son Steven for a goodnight song?
3. What was Bobby Keller's favorite dessert?
4. How many hours did Gordon and his father drive for his follow-up with Abraham?
5. To whom do Abraham's parents trace their religion back to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Gordon feel after his baptism?
2. Describe the staff quarters where Abraham and Rajani lived in Tennessee.
3. What are some places where Abraham goes with his son Steven in the evening?
4. Why did the barns of Tennessee fascinate Abraham?
5. How did Christianity come to the Malabar coast of India?
6. Where did Abraham serve as a physician in Johnson City?
7. What did Essie have to make the funeral director do after she had Gordon's coffin opened?
8. How did the nurses treat Gordon at the hospital?
9. How could Abraham have influenced Ed's family to not put him on a respirator?
10. What does a doctor look for in a patient exam?
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)