|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Abraham when his second son was born?
2. Where did Fred Goodson live when he quit trying to hide the fact that he was gay?
(d) West Virginia.
3. What type of cancer had Essie had?
(a) Colon cancer.
(b) Breast cancer.
(c) Skin cancer.
(d) Thyroid cancer.
4. When did Abraham first come to America?
5. Where did Gordon have his HIV test done?
(a) Fulton County, Georgia.
(b) Polk County, Iowa.
(c) Dade County, Florida.
(d) Shelby County, Tennessee.
Short Answer Questions
1. By June of 1987, how many AIDS patients had been seen at the VA hospital?
2. What was Otis Jackson's CD4 count?
3. What was the name of Johnson City's main street?
4. What size was Vickie and Clyde McCray's trailer?
5. How many children did Bobby Keller have?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Abraham compare the facilities for doctors at the Miracle Center and the VA hospital?
2. What were two problems with the foreign physicians that the staff at the Mountain Home VA had to deal with?
3. What inspired Fred Goodson to lose weight when he was in college?
4. What is given to a young man who was driving from New York to his parents' home in Johnson, after he awakes frightened in the ICU?
5. Why were Abraham's first days in Boston anxious and disorienting?
6. What lingers in his mind when Abraham thinks back to his first AIDS patients?
7. A young man is taken to the ER on August 11, 1985; how do his parents react when they learn he has AIDS?
8. Describe the staff quarters where Abraham and Rajani lived in Tennessee.
9. How did Gordon feel after his baptism?
10. What places had Abraham visited in Abingdon, Virginia?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)