|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Will's heart surgery did he experience fever, sore throat, and lymph node enlargement?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 6 weeks.
2. What color were Will Johnson's eyes?
3. By the time Abraham attended a national infectious diseases meeting, how many patients was he caring for alone?
4. How many good years did Abraham hope Will Johnson might have?
(c) 1 1/2.
5. What was the text for Will Johnson's funeral?
(c) I Corinthians.
6. When Vicky and Clyde attended one of the Tri-City AIDS Project (TAP), meetings, what was Bobby wearing?
(a) A leather suit.
(b) Overalls with no shirt.
(c) Blue jeans and a flannel shirt.
(d) A dress and heels.
7. Where was Abraham going after he left Tennessee?
8. In July of 1989, where did Rajani and the kids go for the weekend?
(b) New York City.
(c) Washington, D.C.
9. When, at the end of the book, did Abraham leave Tennessee?
(a) December 31, 1989.
(b) March 11, 1990.
(c) January 2, 1990.
(d) September 1, 1989.
10. How many years did Otis live in California?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 9 years.
(d) 7 years.
11. How tall was Hobart Carter?
12. Where did Clyde want to go after he and his family went to the Grand Ole Opry and other sights in Nashville?
(a) Lookout Mountain.
(d) Knoxville Zoo.
13. How old was Bess Johnson when she first saw Abraham?
14. What text was used at Bess Johnson's funeral?
(a) Isaiah 66:12-14.
(b) John 11:25-27.
(c) Matthew 6:19-34.
(d) Romans 8:31-39.
15. Which of Abraham's patients liked to use the phrase "accentuate the positive"?
(b) Petie Granger.
(c) Ethan Nidiffer.
(d) Bobby Keller.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Raleigh when he become an alcoholic?
2. What was the first shelter that Clyde ran off to?
3. Where did Abraham arrange to meet Sharon Phillips, a friend of Norman Sanger?
4. When Luther Hines first stumbled out of Abraham's clinic refusing admission, how many days did Abraham and Carol think he might live?
5. When was a placebo-controlled trial of AZT stopped prematurely?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)