|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Norman Sanger's wife Claire move after Norman died?
2. By what time did the movers have the moving van loaded when Abraham and his family left Tennessee?
(a) 8 a.m.
(b) 7 a.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) 9 a.m.
3. Where did Darryl's brother live?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York City.
4. How tall was Hobart Carter?
5. What was the basis for Bess Johnson's masters thesis?
(a) Coleridge's "What is Life?"
(b) Blake's "Songs of Experience".
(c) Wordsworth's "The Thorn".
(d) Tennyson's "Crossing the Bar".
6. What flower did Vickie show Abraham when he visited the trailer?
(a) Birdfoot Violet.
(b) Bee Balm.
(d) Swamp dogwood.
7. What was the first shelter that Clyde ran off to?
(a) Salvation Army.
(b) Haven of Mercy.
(c) Goodwill Inn.
(d) Door of Hope.
8. What type of training was Vickie going to go to school for?
(b) Computer technician.
9. Who taught Abraham percussion of the body?
(a) Charles Leithead.
(b) Brian Phillips.
(c) David Williams.
(d) Andrews Meisner.
10. How far was Otis's hometown from Johnson city?
(a) 15 miles.
(b) 45 miles.
(c) 60 miles.
(d) 30 miles.
11. How much would treatment of AZT cost a patient for a year?
(a) $10,000 to $12,000.
(b) $18,000 to $21,000.
(c) $8,000 to $10,000.
(d) $9,000 to $11,000.
12. How old was Raleigh when he become an alcoholic?
13. What was the name of the beer-and-sandwich joint where Hobart Carter worked?
(a) The Open Table.
(b) The Caberet.
(c) Thirteen Buttons.
(d) The Steak House.
14. When Luther Hines first stumbled out of Abraham's clinic refusing admission, how many days did Abraham and Carol think he might live?
(a) A week.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 3 days.
15. By 1989, how many HIV-infected patients were in Abraham's practice?
(a) Over 90.
(b) Around 75.
(c) Around 85.
(d) Over 80.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hymn was sung at Bess Johnson's funeral?
2. At the Mountain Home cemetery, which veterans have their gravestones in a circle known as the "silent circle"?
3. When was Abraham taught how to percuss the body?
4. How much did it cost to treat Scotty Daws in the ICU?
5. Where did Clyde want to go after he and his family went to the Grand Ole Opry and other sights in Nashville?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)