|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Ethan Nidiffer?
(a) Early 60s.
(b) Late 50s.
(c) Early 40s.
(d) Late 60s.
2. Where did Will and Bess go for their honeymoon thirty-five years ago?
(a) Bath, England.
(b) Frankfurt, Germany.
(c) Paris, France.
(d) Madrid, Spain.
3. Where did Darryl's brother live?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) New York City.
4. Where was Norman's home state?
(b) New Mexico.
5. Where did Norman Sanger's wife Claire move after Norman died?
6. How long after Will's heart surgery did he experience fever, sore throat, and lymph node enlargement?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
7. How many mines did Will Johnson's company serve?
8. When was Abraham taught how to percuss the body?
(a) May 14, 1971.
(b) January 15, 1973.
(c) June 1, 1972.
(d) August 12, 1974.
9. When Luther Hines first stumbled out of Abraham's clinic refusing admission, how many days did Abraham and Carol think he might live?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) A week.
10. What flower did Vickie show Abraham when he visited the trailer?
(a) Bee Balm.
(b) Birdfoot Violet.
(c) Swamp dogwood.
11. How many miles did Abraham's station wagon have on it?
(a) 215,000 miles.
(b) 95,000 miles.
(c) 110,000 miles.
(d) 88,000 miles.
12. What was the first shelter that Clyde ran off to?
(a) Salvation Army.
(b) Goodwill Inn.
(c) Haven of Mercy.
(d) Door of Hope.
13. When Vicky and Clyde attended one of the Tri-City AIDS Project (TAP), meetings, what was Bobby wearing?
(a) A leather suit.
(b) A dress and heels.
(c) Overalls with no shirt.
(d) Blue jeans and a flannel shirt.
14. What hymn was sung at Bess Johnson's funeral?
(a) "How Great Thou Art".
(b) "Day by Day".
(c) "Holy, Holy, Holy".
(d) "Abide With Me".
15. Where did Clyde want to go after he and his family went to the Grand Ole Opry and other sights in Nashville?
(b) Lookout Mountain.
(c) Knoxville Zoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 26, how long had Abraham and Rajani been looking for a house to buy?
2. What was the basis for Bess Johnson's masters thesis?
3. What did Vickie buy with Clyde's insurance money?
4. What baseball team was Norman's passion?
5. How big was Sharon Phillips's backyard?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)