|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ed Maupin do for a living?
(a) Electrical contractor.
(b) Automotive mechanic.
(c) Long-haul trucker.
(d) Diesel truck mechanic.
2. What kind of flowers did Essie buy for Gordon's casket.
(a) A dozen yellow roses.
(b) A bouquet of Shasta daisies.
(c) A dozen red roses.
(d) A bouquet of lilies.
3. Where did Fred Goodson live when he quit trying to hide the fact that he was gay?
(d) West Virginia.
4. What was Gordon's temperature when Abraham examined him for the first time?
(a) 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) 103 degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) 102 degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) 101 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. What did Abraham sing to his son Steven for a goodnight song?
(a) "Brahms Lullaby".
(b) "Puff the Magic Dragon".
(c) "You are My Sunshine".
(d) "Day is Done".
6. What bird did Abraham think he heard early in the morning on June 10, 1987?
(a) Northern mockingbird.
(b) Yellow warbler.
(c) Yellow-throated Vireo.
(d) Scarlet Tanager.
7. What was the name of Johnson City's main street?
(a) Malone Street.
(b) Garden Street.
(c) Roan Street.
(d) Maple Street.
8. What type of work did Abraham do when his medical education was interrupted?
(a) Fast food worker.
(b) Nurse's aide.
9. How many lovers had Gordon had?
10. Who was Abraham's research assistant for his experiments with hamsters?
(a) Martha Simmons.
(b) Betty Franzus.
(c) Peggy Wyatt.
(d) Abigail Smythe.
11. What organization did Olivia Sells work for?
(a) University Physicians Group.
(b) Johnson City Medical Center.
(c) Red Cross.
12. What was Bobby Keller's favorite dessert?
(a) White chocolate mousse.
(b) Resurrection by Chocolate.
(c) Angel food cake with strawberries.
(d) Caramel ice cream sundae with pecans.
13. How long did Abraham's parents teach in Ethiopia?
(a) 35 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 20 years.
14. Where did Abraham finish medical school?
15. Where were Abraham's parents born?
(a) Jimma, Ethiopia.
(b) Calicut, India.
(c) Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
(d) Kerala, India.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Fred Goodson study his junior year in college?
2. How old were many of the patients at the Mountain Home VA when they began smoking?
3. What job was Clyde McCray working when he got sick?
4. Who was the nurse who assisted Abraham in the Infectious Disease clinic?
5. How old was Abraham when his second son was born?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)