|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters One through Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of work did Abraham do when his medical education was interrupted?
(a) Fast food worker.
(c) Nurse's aide.
2. How old were many of the patients at the Mountain Home VA when they began smoking?
(a) 9 or 10.
(b) 7 or 8.
(c) 14 or 15.
(d) 17 or 18.
3. How long after the first AIDS patient is treated in Johnson City does Abraham return to Tennessee?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 2 months.
4. Who was Abraham's infectious disease mentor in Tennessee?
(a) Andrew Stein.
(b) David Wyatt.
(c) Mark Whitcomb.
(d) Steven Berk.
5. How long did Abraham's parents teach in Ethiopia?
(a) 35 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 20 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Abraham arrive in America as a rookie doctor?
2. What color boots did one of the men have who flew from New York to see the young man who was admitted to Johnson City Medical Center in August, 1985?
3. What organization did Olivia Sells work for?
4. How many hospitals did Abraham have to cover when he had an infectious disease fellowship in Boston?
5. Where does Abraham say that HIV came from?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)