|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters One through Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were the brick buildings built for the Mountain Home VA?
2. Where did Abraham finish medical school?
3. When did the young man admitted to the Johnson City Medical Center August of 1985 die?
(a) 3 weeks later.
(b) 2 weeks later.
(c) 36 hours later.
(d) 24 hours later.
4. What type of work did Abraham do when his medical education was interrupted?
(a) Nurse's aide.
(d) Fast food worker.
5. Where does Abraham say that HIV came from?
(b) Dominican Republic.
(d) South America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Abraham's parents born?
2. To whom do Abraham's parents trace their religion back to?
3. Who was Abraham's infectious disease mentor in Tennessee?
4. How long did Abraham's parents teach in Ethiopia?
5. How long after the first AIDS patient is treated in Johnson City does Abraham return to Tennessee?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)