|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters One through Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Abraham's parents teach in Ethiopia?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 35 years.
(d) 20 years.
2. How many hour shifts would Abraham pull on weekends during his internship and residency in Johnson City?
(a) 40 hours.
(b) 60 hours.
(c) 50 hours.
(d) 30 hours.
3. How old was Abraham's first AIDS patient?
4. How many teachers came from India to teach in Ethiopia?
5. What color boots did one of the men have who flew from New York to see the young man who was admitted to Johnson City Medical Center in August, 1985?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Abraham's parents born?
2. What subject did Abraham's parents teach?
3. Who babysat Steven, Abraham's son?
4. When were the brick buildings built for the Mountain Home VA?
5. Where was the first place that Abraham experienced racism?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)