|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty through Twenty-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Fred Goodson live when he quit trying to hide the fact that he was gay?
(b) West Virginia.
2. How old was Clyde McCray?
3. What was Fred Goodson's occupation when he met Abraham?
4. After a code blue was called on a young man admitted in August of 1985 to the Johnson City Medical Center, who performed the chest compression?
(b) A beefy intern.
(d) An ICU nurse.
5. How many surgeons performed surgeries at the Miracle Center?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Bess Johnson when she first saw Abraham?
2. What part of the body does acalculous cholecystitis affect?
3. What was Cameron's white blood cell count after twenty-four hours on antibiotics?
4. Where was Norman's home state?
5. How long did Abraham's parents teach in Ethiopia?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)