|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty through Twenty-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Abraham when his second son was born?
2. How many good years did Abraham hope Will Johnson might have?
(c) 1 1/2.
3. How old was Abraham's first AIDS patient?
4. What did Dr. Presnell first consider as a diagnosis for Will's condition?
5. How big was Sharon Phillips's backyard?
(a) 4 acres.
(b) 10 acres.
(c) 7 acres.
(d) 5 acres.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ed Maupin do for a living?
2. How far did Petie Granger and his mother have to come to see Abraham at the clinic?
3. How many mines did Will Johnson's company serve?
4. On what floor of the hospital was Gordon placed when he was admitted?
5. How long after Will's heart surgery did he experience fever, sore throat, and lymph node enlargement?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)