Chapters One through Four
1. What is the nickname interns gave Johnson City Medical Center?
(a) The Sweatshop.
(b) Miracle Center.
(c) The Med.
2. After a code blue was called on a young man admitted in August of 1985 to the Johnson City Medical Center, who performed the chest compression?
(b) A beefy intern.
(c) An ICU nurse.
3. How many men flew from New York to see the young man admitted to Johnson City Medical Center August 1985?
4. What color boots did one of the men have who flew from New York to see the young man who was admitted to Johnson City Medical Center in August, 1985?
5. When did the young man admitted to the Johnson City Medical Center August of 1985 die?
(a) 24 hours later.
(b) 2 weeks later.
(c) 3 weeks later.
(d) 36 hours later.
6. How long after the first AIDS patient is treated in Johnson City does Abraham return to Tennessee?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 2 months.
This section contains 3,201 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)