1. In what language was this novel originally written?
2. In what time period was this story set?
Late 16th century.
3. Which of the following is not true about this novel?
It is an historically accurate book.
4. Where is the soul of Elegant as the story opens?
5. Which of the following best describes the murder of the soul of Elegant?
6. What does Elegant say has to happen before he can view the wonders of Heaven?
His body must be properly buried.
7. What work did Elegant do when he was alive?
This section contains 4,962 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)