|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 53-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plans do the three officials make?
(a) To search for the missing illustrations.
(b) To dissolve Black's marriage.
(c) To trap the murderer.
(d) To deny the death of Enishte.
2. What does Black want Shekure to know?
(a) His plans for the investigation.
(b) His knowledge of her plans.
(c) His desire to run away.
(d) His love for her.
3. What does the murderer tell his fellow diner that knows nothing of art, that he is a what?
(d) False idol.
4. When the door to the Treasury is opened to let Black and Master Osman go home for the night, what do they request?
(a) To bring in all of hte artists.
(b) To consult with the Sultan.
(c) To stay all night.
(d) To take a book home.
5. Why does her son refuse to deliver the letter to Black?
(a) He wants his mother to marry Hasan.
(b) He thinks he killed his father.
(c) He is afraid of Black.
(d) He does not think it is appropriate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hasan threaten when he comes to Shekure's home?
2. What does Shekure say will prevent her from marrying Black?
3. What does Shekure ask Black to do in regard to her boys?
4. How does Master Osman feel when he finds Shah Tahmasp's Book of Kings?
5. What do Enishte and the murderer talk about in regard to their art?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)