|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ends up delivering the letter to Black?
2. How does Olive answer the question?
(a) With three stores on time and painting.
(b) With three parables about blindness and memory.
(c) With three parables on style and signature.
(d) With specific illustrations.
3. Where does the murderer go when he feels restless and goes for a walk?
(a) To a dervish lodge.
(b) To spy on Black.
(c) To visit with Enishte.
(d) To the Sultan's home.
4. What causes Shekure to stop spying?
(a) Black finds her spying.
(b) Her sons come into the room.
(c) It is time to head to the house of the hanged Jew.
(d) Her father calls her.
5. Who does Shekure ask to deliver the next letter to Black?
(c) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Sultan want the Book of Festivities completed?
2. What is Shekure waiting for?
3. What topics do Hasan and Esther gossip about?
4. What does Black see when he looks back at the house near the pomegranate tree?
5. Why does her son refuse to deliver the letter to Black?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)