1. In what language was this novel originally written?
2. In what time period was this story set?
(a) Early 15th century.
(b) Late 16th century.
(c) Early 17th century.
(d) Late 18th century.
3. Which of the following is not true about this novel?
(a) It contains a love story.
(b) It is an historically accurate book.
(c) There is a mystery within the novel.
(d) The setting involves lots of religion.
4. Where is the soul of Elegant as the story opens?
(d) On earth.
5. Which of the following best describes the murder of the soul of Elegant?
6. What does Elegant say has to happen before he can view the wonders of Heaven?
(a) His murderer must be brought to justice.
(b) He must right his own wrongs.
(c) He must seek revenge.
(d) His body must be properly buried.
7. What work did Elegant do when he was alive?
(b) Coffee house worker.
(c) Secretary work.
This section contains 4,962 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)