Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 7)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What job did Yudel Krinsky have in Russia?
2. In Chapter 6, in order to please Aryeh, Asher begins to put energy into learning which two subjects?
3. The Rebbe gives Asher permission to follow which vocation?
4. Because Rivkeh must study at night, Asher develops the ability to sleep through the noise of what object?
5. On Shabbos afternoons, Aryeh returns to the synagogue alone in order to do what?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Rivkeh...
This section contains 1,337 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)