|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person from Asher's life in Brooklyn comes to visit him in Paris?
(a) Jacob Kahn.
(b) Anna Schaeffer.
(d) The mashpia.
2. What day is it when Asher and Aryeh have the discussion about blindness and about the technical language of the critics?
(b) Yom Kippur.
3. In what month does Asher meet with Jacob Kahn for the first time?
4. One art critic describes Asher's work as having a "menacing affinity" for what?
(a) "Picassoid forms."
(b) The macabre.
(c) The absurd.
(d) "Chagallian excesses."
5. When the reviewers attack the Brooklyn Crucifixions, Anna Schaeffer calls them what name?
(a) Ignorant people.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, which character does Asher call to ask about his parents?
2. In Chapter 13, what does Asher mention having for lunch regularly?
3. Where does Jacob Kahn take Asher for the summer?
4. For how much do Asher's small paintings sell?
5. In Chapter 10, which museum do Jacob Kahn and Asher visit together?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)