|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Asher move when Rivkeh goes to Europe to be with Aryeh?
(a) Yudel Krinsky's house.
(b) Jacob Kahn's apartment.
(c) Yitzchok Lev's house.
(d) Boarding school.
2. Which age does Jacob Kahn say he would like to live past?
3. In Chapter 10, which museum do Jacob Kahn and Asher visit together?
(a) The Louvre.
(b) The Chrysler Museum.
(c) The Brooklyn Museum.
(d) The Smithsonian.
4. In Chapter 9, Jacob Kahn travels to see an art show in which city?
5. What day is it when Asher and Aryeh have the discussion about blindness and about the technical language of the critics?
(d) Yom Kippur.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, Asher describes Jacob Kahn's show as which type of "affair"?
2. Asher's first original creation in Jacob Kahn's studio is in what medium?
3. In Chapter 11, where does Asher spend the month of July?
4. When the reviewers attack the Brooklyn Crucifixions, Anna Schaeffer calls them what name?
5. Where do Asher and Jacob Kahn go to view a Van Gogh exhibit?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)