|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While at Jacob Kahn's vacation home, what type of bird does Asher watch and paint frequently?
2. Where does Asher move when Rivkeh goes to Europe to be with Aryeh?
(a) Yudel Krinsky's house.
(b) Yitzchok Lev's house.
(c) Jacob Kahn's apartment.
(d) Boarding school.
3. Jacob Kahn compares his sculpting of Asher to which famous piece of art?
(a) The Sistine Chapel.
(b) American Gothic.
(c) The Mona Lisa.
(d) The David.
4. What type of refreshments do they have at Asher's last show?
(a) Coffee and cookies.
(b) Kosher food.
(c) Wine and cheese.
5. In Paris, Jacob Kahn worked with which famous artist?
(c) Van Gogh.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day of the week does Asher visit Jacob Kahn?
2. Which age does Jacob Kahn say he would like to live past?
3. Where does Asher fly with Jacob Kahn to see a Matisse exhibition?
4. One art critic describes Asher's work as having a "menacing affinity" for what?
5. Which subject shows up on Asher's schedule without his having requested it?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)