Short Answer Key
1. Asher Lev introduces himself as being the painter of which great painting?
2. What does Asher's father make every morning for breakfast?
3. Which character's unexpected death causes Rivkeh to fall into a serious depression?
4. Who takes care of the Lev family during Rivkeh's incapacitating depression?
5. Which of the following publications does Aryeh NOT read?
6. What is the prayer Asher recites before going to bed?
7. What is the dessert Asher wants the housekeeper to make?
8. To which artist does Yitzchok Lev compare Asher?
9. What is Yitzchok Lev's profession?
10. After feeling unable to correctly tint the shadows of Rivkeh's cheek with a pencil, Asher uses what object to create the color of shadow?
11. Which character does Asher meet in the store...
This section contains 2,425 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)