|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Asher, which group of people first painted nudes?
(a) The Mesopotamians.
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The Egyptians.
(d) The French.
2. In Chapter 14, Asher visits which character who has been ill?
(a) The mashpia.
(b) Jacob Kahn.
(c) Rivkeh Lev.
(d) Mrs. Rackover.
3. By what name does the Lev family frequently call the Jewish God?
(a) Krias Shema.
(b) Ribbono Shel Olom.
4. In what month does Asher meet with Jacob Kahn for the first time?
5. After completing her undergraduate degree, Rivkeh pursues a master's degree in which academic discipline?
(a) Religious studies.
(b) Jewish literature.
(d) Russian affairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6 during class, Asher draws a picture in which book?
2. In what language does the mashpia communicate with his students?
3. What job did Yudel Krinsky have in Russia?
4. In Chapter 10, which museum do Jacob Kahn and Asher visit together?
5. What instrument does the Rebbe use to make a loud noise on Rosh Hashonoh?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)