|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What method of creating art does Asher learn in Chapter 11?
(a) Glass blowing.
(d) Papier mache.
2. While in Europe, what does Asher receive in the mail from Anna Schaeffer?
(a) An irate letter.
(b) An envelope full of cash.
(c) A beret.
(d) A box of cookies.
3. Where did Jacob Kahn first meet Anna Schaeffer?
(c) West Berlin.
4. When Jacob Kahn is demanding that Asher consider a different vocation, he describes art as what?
(a) A god.
(b) A religion.
(c) A feel-good experience.
(d) A wife.
5. In Chapter 11, Asher mentions that which character has passed away?
(a) Mrs. Rackover.
(b) The mashpia.
(c) Yitzchok Lev.
(d) Anna Schaeffer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jacob Kahn wears what type of facial hair?
2. What type of work did Aryeh's father perform for the Rebbe's father?
3. Where does Asher insist on staying while his parents go to Europe?
4. What is Yitzchok Lev's wife's name?
5. In the Brooklyn Crucifixions, what structure forms the crucifix?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)