|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 5, Asher draws a picture of the burning of which building?
(a) The Parthenon.
(b) The Colosseum.
(c) Alexandria's library.
(d) The Louvre.
2. In Chapter 14, which character does Asher call to ask about his parents?
(a) Yudel Krinsky.
(b) Rav Dorochoff.
(c) The mashpia.
(d) Avraham Cutler.
3. In her long weeks of studying and of waiting for Aryeh to return, Rivkeh picks up the habit of gnawing on what object?
(a) One of Asher's paintbrushes.
(b) An eraser.
(c) A gingersnap.
(d) A pencil.
4. On what day of the week does Asher visit Jacob Kahn?
5. Jacob Kahn compares his sculpting of Asher to which famous piece of art?
(a) American Gothic.
(b) The David.
(c) The Mona Lisa.
(d) The Sistine Chapel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person from Asher's life in Brooklyn comes to visit him in Paris?
2. After completing her undergraduate degree, Rivkeh pursues a master's degree in which academic discipline?
3. What type of hat does Yudel Krinsky wear?
4. Yudel Krinsky shows Asher how to use a fixative to keep what artistic medium from rubbing off the paper?
5. What type of work did Aryeh's father perform for the Rebbe's father?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)