|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Asher go after school when Aryeh is out of town?
(a) The harbor.
(b) The fire station.
(c) The bakery.
(d) The museum.
2. To which artist does Yitzchok Lev compare Asher?
(a) Van Gogh.
3. In Chapter 14 when Asher cannot find his parents, where are they?
(a) The University of Chicago.
(c) Out to dinner at a kosher restaurant.
(d) The subway.
4. Who is Avraham Cutler's father?
(a) The Rebbe.
(b) Yudel Krinsky.
(c) Reuben Cutler.
(d) The mashpia.
5. In Chapter 2, Aryeh becomes ill with what disease?
(d) The flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, Asher mentions that which character has passed away?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 12, Aryeh and Rivkeh share a private joke over which of Rivkeh's habits?
3. What is the place where Aryeh goes regularly to have a ritual bath?
4. In Chapter 14, Asher visits which character who has been ill?
5. On what day of the week does Asher visit Jacob Kahn?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)