|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, where does Asher spend the month of July?
(c) The Berkshires.
2. In Chapter 11, Asher mentions that which character has passed away?
(a) Mrs. Rackover.
(b) The mashpia.
(c) Yitzchok Lev.
(d) Anna Schaeffer.
3. The Rebbe gives Asher permission to follow which vocation?
4. When Asher falls asleep in class, the teacher makes fun of him by calling him which name?
(b) Sitra achra.
5. Jacob Kahn warns Asher not to become a whore due to which part of Asher's dress?
(a) His designer t-shirts.
(b) His tefillin.
(c) His beret.
(d) His payos (earlocks).
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Asher steal in order to use the gift of his artistry?
2. Anna Schaeffer describes which character as her "Brooklyn prodigy"?
3. At the end of Chapter 4, Asher hears that which Russian prisoners have been released?
4. Which painting does Jacob Kahn command Asher to study first?
5. What instrument does the Rebbe use to make a loud noise on Rosh Hashonoh?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)