|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the book Rivkeh's professor gives to Asher?
(a) A Biography of Picasso.
(b) Russian Art Through the Centuries.
(c) Great Jewish Artists.
(d) The Art Spirit.
2. In what month does Asher meet with Jacob Kahn for the first time?
3. What are the Shabbos songs called?
(b) Krias shema.
4. Where do Asher and Avraham Cutler go in Montmartre?
(a) The cinema.
(b) A kosher restaurant.
(c) The Moulin Rouge.
(d) Picasso's studio.
5. Where does Asher move when Rivkeh goes to Europe to be with Aryeh?
(a) Yitzchok Lev's house.
(b) Yudel Krinsky's house.
(c) Boarding school.
(d) Jacob Kahn's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides learning art, what does Asher learn from Jacob Kahn in Chapter 10?
2. Jacob Kahn takes Asher to the Metropolitan Museum of Art to look at various paintings of which subject?
3. Which character does Asher meet in the store amidst many boxes of matzos?
4. Asher sees strong similarities between the face of the mashpia and the face of which other character?
5. What objects does the mashpia provide in order to see Asher's gift?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)