|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After feeling unable to correctly tint the shadows of Rivkeh's cheek with a pencil, Asher uses what object to create the color of shadow?
(b) A cigarette.
(c) Melted chocolate.
2. What day is it when Asher and Aryeh have the discussion about blindness and about the technical language of the critics?
(b) Yom Kippur.
3. Which character does not want to leave Brooklyn to go to Europe?
(b) Yitzchok Lev.
(c) The Rebbe.
4. In Chapter 9 when Aryeh comes home for a visit, how does he look?
(c) Old and tired.
5. In the evenings during the summer, which street do Asher and Jacob Kahn often walk on?
(a) Commercial Street.
(b) Fifth Avenue.
(c) Elm Street.
(d) Main Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of hat does Yudel Krinsky wear?
2. Which painting does Jacob Kahn command Asher to study first?
3. After word has gotten around about the Brooklyn Crucifixions, where does the Rebbe ask Asher to live?
4. The Lev family doctor warns Asher about the lead in which color of paint?
5. Who killed Aryeh's father?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)