|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Aryeh and Rivkeh begin to make plans to move to which European city?
(a) The Hague.
2. Asher's first original creation in Jacob Kahn's studio is in what medium?
(c) Oils on canvas.
(d) Plaster of paris.
3. At the very end of Chapter 13, to which city does Asher travel?
(d) New York City.
4. In Chapter 2, Rivkeh tells Asher about the ancient, tragic event of the burning of what city's library?
5. For how much do Asher's small paintings sell?
Short Answer Questions
1. Yudel Krinsky spent many years in which geographical region?
2. In the evenings during the summer, which street do Asher and Jacob Kahn often walk on?
3. One art critic describes Asher's work as having a "menacing affinity" for what?
4. What does Asher steal in order to use the gift of his artistry?
5. In Chapter 6, Asher remembers a conversation between himself as a toddler and Aryeh regarding which publication?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)