|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the reviewers attack the Brooklyn Crucifixions, Anna Schaeffer calls them what name?
(c) Ignorant people.
2. Yudel Krinsky describes Siberia as the home of which being?
(b) The Angel of Death.
(c) The angel Michael.
3. In her long weeks of studying and of waiting for Aryeh to return, Rivkeh picks up the habit of gnawing on what object?
(a) A pencil.
(b) One of Asher's paintbrushes.
(c) A gingersnap.
(d) An eraser.
4. In what language does the mashpia communicate with his students?
5. In Chapter 9 when Aryeh comes home for a visit, how does he look?
(d) Old and tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6 during class, Asher draws a picture in which book?
2. Which character does not want to leave Brooklyn to go to Europe?
3. When Asher finishes his visit with the Rebbe, what is lying on his chair in the waiting room?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 4, which person does Asher draw repeatedly?
5. Jacob Kahn warns Asher not to become a whore due to which part of Asher's dress?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)