|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jacob Kahn describes Asher as "too religious" to be which type of artist?
(a) Abstract Expressionist.
2. Where does Asher's aunt Leah live?
(b) Orange, New Jersey.
3. Which museum do Rivkeh and Asher visit together?
(a) The Brooks Museum.
(b) The Smithsonian.
(c) The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
(d) The Brooklyn Museum.
4. In Chapter 2, Aryeh is greatly disturbed at the brutal deaths of which group of people?
(a) Eastern European yeshiva teachers.
(b) Russian Jewish factory workers.
(c) German Jewish jewelers.
(d) Russian Jewish writers.
5. Aryeh and Asher wear what type of traditional hairstyle?
(c) Shaved head.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the mashpia, Jewish souls are like what?
2. What objects does the mashpia provide in order to see Asher's gift?
3. On what subject matter does the mashpia teach?
4. In Chapter 2, Rivkeh tells Asher about the ancient, tragic event of the burning of what city's library?
5. What language does the Rebbe encourage Asher to study in college?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)