|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aryeh Lev is particularly concerned for the Jews of which country?
(c) East Germany.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 4, which person does Asher draw repeatedly?
(a) His mythic ancestor.
(b) Jacob Kahn.
(c) The Rebbe.
3. What instrument does the Rebbe use to make a loud noise on Rosh Hashonoh?
(a) A shofar.
(b) A tallis.
(c) A whistle.
(d) A trombone.
4. To which artist does Yitzchok Lev compare Asher?
(d) Van Gogh.
5. At the show, Jacob Kahn tells Asher that he wishes he had whose "gall"?
(d) The Rebbe's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Asher go after school when Aryeh is out of town?
2. Where does Asher move when Rivkeh goes to Europe to be with Aryeh?
3. In Chapter 12, Rivkeh asks Asher several times if what type of painting will appear in his shows?
4. In Chapter 8 while Jacob Kahn is beginning to teach Asher to be an artist, he draws a pen-and-ink drawing of what subject?
5. In the first paragraph of Chapter 3, Aryeh announces the death of which world leader?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)