|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, Aryeh becomes ill with what disease?
(d) The flu.
2. What type of hat does Yudel Krinsky wear?
(a) A toboggan.
(b) A fez.
(c) A yarmulke.
(d) A kaskett.
3. In Chapter 8, Aryeh disappears without a trace for a while, but in the beginning of Chapter 9, he sends Rivkeh and Asher a telegram from which city?
4. The Ukrainian Jewish Communists published a newspaper called what?
(b) The Kiev Times.
(d) The Chumash.
5. Who takes care of the Lev family during Rivkeh's incapacitating depression?
(a) Mrs. Rackover.
(b) Yitzchok Lev's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jacob Kahn live?
2. What instrument does the Rebbe use to make a loud noise on Rosh Hashonoh?
3. Which character does not want to leave Brooklyn to go to Europe?
4. While Asher is waiting to see the Rebbe, the other man in the waiting room is doing what?
5. Where does Asher live?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)