|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, Asher describes Jacob Kahn's show as which type of "affair"?
2. When Asher finishes his visit with the Rebbe, what is lying on his chair in the waiting room?
(a) A folded pencil drawing.
(b) A small oil painting.
(c) A woodcarving.
(d) A letter.
3. In Chapter 8 while Jacob Kahn is beginning to teach Asher to be an artist, he draws a pen-and-ink drawing of what subject?
(b) His home neighborhood.
(d) A still life.
4. According to Asher, which group of people first painted nudes?
(a) The Egyptians.
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The French.
(d) The Mesopotamians.
5. On what day of the week does Asher visit Jacob Kahn?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of all the drawings Asher makes for the mashpia, which person does he not draw?
2. In Chapter 8, Aryeh disappears without a trace for a while, but in the beginning of Chapter 9, he sends Rivkeh and Asher a telegram from which city?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 7, the mashpia informs Asher that which person wants to meet with him?
4. Asher requests to live with which character while Aryeh and Rivkeh are in Europe?
5. Where does Asher go after school when Aryeh is out of town?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)