|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Asher begins to want to use which artistic medium and discovers that he cannot afford it?
(a) Oil paints.
(d) Chalk pastel.
2. When Asher enters the Rebbe's office, what is the first question the Rebbe asks?
(a) "How is your father?"
(b) "How are you?"
(c) "How is your mother?"
(d) "Is school going well?"
3. Jacob Kahn speaks with a slight accent from which country?
(a) South Africa.
4. Where does Asher's aunt Leah live?
(d) Orange, New Jersey.
5. Of all the drawings Asher makes for the mashpia, which person does he not draw?
(b) The Rebbe.
(c) Yudel Krinsky.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, Rivkeh tells Asher about the ancient, tragic event of the burning of what city's library?
2. In what language does Asher's school teach religion classes?
3. Who takes care of the Lev family during Rivkeh's incapacitating depression?
4. What is Yitzchok Lev's wife's name?
5. When Asher finishes his visit with the Rebbe, what is lying on his chair in the waiting room?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)