|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mashpia call Asher?
(a) Mr. Lev.
2. To whom is Jacob Kahn referring when he mentions the "old Spaniard"?
(a) Don Quixote.
(b) Francisco Franco.
3. Which museum do Rivkeh and Asher visit together?
(a) The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
(b) The Brooklyn Museum.
(c) The Brooks Museum.
(d) The Smithsonian.
4. Which college does Asher plan to attend?
(c) New York University.
(d) Brooklyn College.
5. When Asher falls asleep in class, the teacher makes fun of him by calling him which name?
(a) Sitra achra.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day of the week does Asher visit Jacob Kahn?
2. Jacob Kahn wears what type of facial hair?
3. In what language does Asher's school teach religion classes?
4. In Chapter 2, Aryeh's travel becomes hindered by a snowstorm, leaving him stranded in which city?
5. What is the prayer Asher recites before going to bed?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)