|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the phrase used to describe the origin of things that are not holy or good?
(b) Krias shema.
(c) Sitra achra.
(d) Ribbono shel olom.
2. What is Yitzchok Lev's wife's name?
3. Jacob Kahn compares his sculpting of Asher to which famous piece of art?
(a) The Mona Lisa.
(b) American Gothic.
(c) The David.
(d) The Sistine Chapel.
4. Aryeh makes the statement that which type of people take art very seriously?
(a) Newspaper writers.
(c) Art critics.
5. After looking at what was left on his chair in the Rebbe's waiting room, Asher draws a picture and dates it using which calendar style?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which academic discipline does Aryeh have a master's degree?
2. Where does Asher fly with Jacob Kahn to see a Matisse exhibition?
3. When Asher finishes his visit with the Rebbe, what is lying on his chair in the waiting room?
4. What type of artists did Jacob Kahn know in Paris?
5. What are the Shabbos songs called?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)