|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Rivkeh brings Asher a significant gift of all the necessary items for which activity?
(a) Sketching in color.
(b) Oil painting.
(d) Blowing glass.
2. Aryeh Lev is particularly concerned for the Jews of which country?
(c) East Germany.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 5, Asher draws a picture of the burning of which building?
(a) The Colosseum.
(b) Alexandria's library.
(c) The Louvre.
(d) The Parthenon.
4. After completing her undergraduate degree, Rivkeh pursues a master's degree in which academic discipline?
(a) Russian affairs.
(b) Religious studies.
(c) Jewish literature.
5. What does the mashpia call Asher?
(d) Mr. Lev.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day of the week does Asher visit Jacob Kahn?
2. According to Asher, which group of people first painted nudes?
3. When Asher enters the Rebbe's office, what is the first question the Rebbe asks?
4. Which character's unexpected death causes Rivkeh to fall into a serious depression?
5. On Shabbos afternoons, Aryeh returns to the synagogue alone in order to do what?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)