|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jacob Kahn describes Asher as "too religious" to be which type of artist?
(b) Abstract Expressionist.
2. Jacob Kahn compares his sculpting of Asher to which famous piece of art?
(a) American Gothic.
(b) The Mona Lisa.
(c) The Sistine Chapel.
(d) The David.
3. The Lev family doctor warns Asher about the lead in which color of paint?
(a) Flake white.
(b) Cadmium red.
4. In Chapter 6, Rivkeh brings Asher a significant gift of all the necessary items for which activity?
(a) Blowing glass.
(b) Oil painting.
(d) Sketching in color.
5. Which subject shows up on Asher's schedule without his having requested it?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stays in Brooklyn with Asher while Aryeh moves to Europe?
2. One art critic describes Asher's work as having a "menacing affinity" for what?
3. Asher accuses Aryeh of being blind in which way?
4. According to the mashpia, Jewish souls are like what?
5. In Chapter 3, Aryeh and Rivkeh begin to make plans to move to which European city?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)