|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Asher accuses Aryeh of being blind in which way?
2. Which subject shows up on Asher's schedule without his having requested it?
3. Where does Asher move when Rivkeh goes to Europe to be with Aryeh?
(a) Yitzchok Lev's house.
(b) Yudel Krinsky's house.
(c) Jacob Kahn's apartment.
(d) Boarding school.
4. What is the title of the book Rivkeh's professor gives to Asher?
(a) The Art Spirit.
(b) Great Jewish Artists.
(c) A Biography of Picasso.
(d) Russian Art Through the Centuries.
5. Which painting does Jacob Kahn command Asher to study first?
(a) Van Gogh's Starry Night.
(b) Munch's The Scream.
(c) Chagall's Lovers in the Moonlight.
(d) Picasso's Guernica.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Mrs. Rackover speak?
2. In Chapter 9, Jacob Kahn encourages Asher to paint the full depth of his hatred for which person in his life?
3. The Ukrainian Jewish Communists published a newspaper called what?
4. In Chapter 6, Asher remembers a conversation between himself as a toddler and Aryeh regarding which publication?
5. In Chapter 2, Aryeh becomes ill with what disease?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)