|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day of the week does Asher visit Jacob Kahn?
2. According to the mashpia, which is the type of Jew who attains the greatest measure of righteousness?
(a) The tzaddik.
(b) The benoni.
(c) The rosho.
(d) The Ladover Hasid.
3. What is Jacob Kahn's wife's name?
4. Where do Asher and his family spend their summers?
(a) Myrtle Beach.
(d) Berkshire Mountains.
5. Who stays in Brooklyn with Asher while Aryeh moves to Europe?
(a) Yitzchok Lev.
(b) The mashpia.
(d) Yudel Krinsky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the prayer Asher recites before going to bed?
2. Where did Jacob Kahn first meet Anna Schaeffer?
3. At the end of Chapter 3, Asher unwittingly draws a picture in his notebook of whom?
4. In what month does Asher meet with Jacob Kahn for the first time?
5. What does Jacob Kahn call the man who talks to them about the art market in Tokyo?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)