|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Yudel Krinsky describes which place as "a city of cafes and waltzes"?
2. While at Jacob Kahn's vacation home, what type of bird does Asher watch and paint frequently?
3. What job did Yudel Krinsky have in Russia?
(a) Making brooches.
(b) Selling paper and paints.
(c) Fixing furnaces.
(d) Making hatpins.
4. In admiring Asher's first work of art in the Kahn studio, Jacob Kahn calls the work what?
(a) A masterpiece.
(b) An innovation.
(c) A "hand drawing."
(d) An "eye drawing."
5. What is Yitzchok Lev's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Asher live?
2. What language does Mrs. Rackover speak?
3. Which museum do Rivkeh and Asher visit together?
4. What type of hat does Yudel Krinsky wear?
5. While wandering alone through Manhattan, Asher visits whose art gallery?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)