|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the book Rivkeh's professor gives to Asher?
(a) The Art Spirit.
(b) Russian Art Through the Centuries.
(c) A Biography of Picasso.
(d) Great Jewish Artists.
2. The Ukrainian Jewish Communists published a newspaper called what?
(a) The Chumash.
(b) The Kiev Times.
3. Jacob Kahn describes Asher as "too religious" to be which type of artist?
(a) Abstract Expressionist.
4. Asher begins to experience his art more deeply when what part of him changes?
(a) His heart.
(b) His brain.
(c) His fingers.
(d) His eyes.
5. What does Jacob Kahn call the man who talks to them about the art market in Tokyo?
(a) A whore.
(d) A shark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Mrs. Rackover speak?
2. Yudel Krinsky shows Asher how to use a fixative to keep what artistic medium from rubbing off the paper?
3. Where does Asher move when Rivkeh goes to Europe to be with Aryeh?
4. Which painting does Jacob Kahn command Asher to study first?
5. Jacob Kahn wears what type of facial hair?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)