|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Yudel Krinsky begins to work in a store that sells what type of merchandise?
(a) Kosher baked goods.
2. The Rebbe gives Asher permission to follow which vocation?
3. Where do Asher and his family spend their summers?
(b) Myrtle Beach.
(c) Berkshire Mountains.
4. Which character does not want to leave Brooklyn to go to Europe?
(a) Yitzchok Lev.
(d) The Rebbe.
5. In the first paragraph of Chapter 3, Aryeh announces the death of which world leader?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Asher remembers a conversation between himself as a toddler and Aryeh regarding which publication?
2. In admiring Asher's first work of art in the Kahn studio, Jacob Kahn calls the work what?
3. On Shabbos afternoons, Aryeh returns to the synagogue alone in order to do what?
4. Yudel Krinsky describes which place as "a city of cafes and waltzes"?
5. Which character does Asher meet in the store amidst many boxes of matzos?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)