|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Shabbos afternoons, Aryeh returns to the synagogue alone in order to do what?
(a) Eat a meal.
(b) Listen to the Rebbe speak.
(c) Talk to the Rebbe about his work in Europe.
(d) Make phone calls to Europe.
2. In Paris, Jacob Kahn worked with which famous artist?
(c) Van Gogh.
3. In the first paragraph of Chapter 3, Aryeh announces the death of which world leader?
4. Yudel Krinsky spent many years in which geographical region?
(c) The Yukon.
(d) East Germany.
5. What does the mashpia call Asher?
(a) Mr. Lev.
Short Answer Questions
1. After looking at what was left on his chair in the Rebbe's waiting room, Asher draws a picture and dates it using which calendar style?
2. Aryeh plans to open which type of school in various places throughout Europe?
3. At the end of Chapter 4, Asher hears that which Russian prisoners have been released?
4. In which summer activity do Asher's parents never engage?
5. In Chapter 2, Rivkeh tells Asher about the ancient, tragic event of the burning of what city's library?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)