|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dessert Asher wants the housekeeper to make?
(b) Ice cream sundaes.
(c) Chocolate pudding.
(d) Peanut butter cookies.
2. What does Jacob Kahn call the man who talks to them about the art market in Tokyo?
(b) A shark.
(c) A whore.
3. The next time Asher visits that museum, he makes sketches of the paintings that portray which person?
4. In Chapter 9, Jacob Kahn encourages Asher to paint the full depth of his hatred for which person in his life?
(a) A classmate.
5. On Shabbos afternoons, Aryeh returns to the synagogue alone in order to do what?
(a) Make phone calls to Europe.
(b) Talk to the Rebbe about his work in Europe.
(c) Eat a meal.
(d) Listen to the Rebbe speak.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month does Asher meet with Jacob Kahn for the first time?
2. What does Asher steal in order to use the gift of his artistry?
3. Where does Asher live?
4. What biblical book does Asher read on the holiday of Tisha b'Av?
5. What does the mashpia call Asher?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)