|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which artist does Yitzchok Lev compare Asher?
(d) Van Gogh.
2. What is the prayer Asher recites before going to bed?
(a) Our Father.
(b) Baruch Attah.
(c) Krias Shema.
(d) Psalm 23.
3. Which person's picture is on the wall in every classroom at Asher's school?
(c) The Rebbe.
(d) Yudel Krinsky.
4. Where does Jacob Kahn take Asher for the summer?
(c) The Berkshires.
(d) Myrtle Beach.
5. What type of hat does Yudel Krinsky wear?
(a) A kaskett.
(b) A yarmulke.
(c) A fez.
(d) A toboggan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character's unexpected death causes Rivkeh to fall into a serious depression?
2. Which painting does Jacob Kahn command Asher to study first?
3. Where did Jacob Kahn first meet Anna Schaeffer?
4. What job did Yudel Krinsky have in Russia?
5. Of whom does Asher frequently dream?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)