|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jacob Kahn take Asher for the summer?
(c) The Berkshires.
(d) Myrtle Beach.
2. Which age does Jacob Kahn say he would like to live past?
3. After feeling unable to correctly tint the shadows of Rivkeh's cheek with a pencil, Asher uses what object to create the color of shadow?
(a) Melted chocolate.
(b) A cigarette.
4. At the end of Chapter 4, Asher hears that which Russian prisoners have been released?
(a) Everyone in debtors' prison.
(b) Yudel Krinsky's coworkers.
(c) The Jewish doctors.
(d) The Jewish bakers.
5. What objects does the mashpia provide in order to see Asher's gift?
(a) A piece of paper and a pen.
(b) A notebook and a pencil.
(c) A chalkboard and some chalk.
(d) A piece of canvas board and some paints.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Asher and his family spend their summers?
2. In Chapter 6 during class, Asher draws a picture in which book?
3. At the end of Chapter 6, three new Jewish families move to Asher's neighborhood from which country?
4. Yudel Krinsky spent many years in which geographical region?
5. In which summer activity do Asher's parents never engage?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)