|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Lev family doctor warns Asher about the lead in which color of paint?
(c) Flake white.
(d) Cadmium red.
2. Where does Asher insist on staying while his parents go to Europe?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) The New York area.
(c) The United States.
(d) His street.
3. Which museum do Rivkeh and Asher visit together?
(a) The Brooklyn Museum.
(b) The Smithsonian.
(c) The Brooks Museum.
(d) The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
4. In Chapter 6, in order to please Aryeh, Asher begins to put energy into learning which two subjects?
(a) English and Hebrew.
(b) Talmud and Bible.
(c) Hebrew and zemiros.
(d) Torah and mathematics.
5. Who does not come to the Lev home on Sundays, leaving Rivkeh and Asher to fix lunch for themselves?
(a) Yitzchok Lev.
(b) Yudel Krinsky.
(c) Mrs. Rackover.
(d) The Rebbe.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rivkeh is worried for Aryeh's safety, to which relative does she cry out?
2. Which person's picture is on the wall in every classroom at Asher's school?
3. Where does Asher go after school when Aryeh is out of town?
4. In Chapter 2, Aryeh's travel becomes hindered by a snowstorm, leaving him stranded in which city?
5. Who stays in Brooklyn with Asher while Aryeh moves to Europe?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)