|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Yitzchok Lev's profession?
2. In Chapter 6, Asher begins to want to use which artistic medium and discovers that he cannot afford it?
(a) Oil paints.
(d) Chalk pastel.
3. On Shabbos afternoons, Aryeh returns to the synagogue alone in order to do what?
(a) Make phone calls to Europe.
(b) Listen to the Rebbe speak.
(c) Talk to the Rebbe about his work in Europe.
(d) Eat a meal.
4. The next time Asher visits that museum, he makes sketches of the paintings that portray which person?
5. Aryeh plans to open which type of school in various places throughout Europe?
(a) Jewish universities.
(c) Mishnah centers.
(d) Ladover yeshivos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Mrs. Rackover speak?
2. Yudel Krinsky shows Asher how to use a fixative to keep what artistic medium from rubbing off the paper?
3. Who is Simcha?
4. Which of the following publications does Aryeh NOT read?
5. What job did Yudel Krinsky have in Russia?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)