|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what subject matter does the mashpia teach?
(a) Social studies.
(b) Russian language.
(c) Ladover Hasidism.
(d) Jewish history.
2. What does the mashpia call Asher?
(b) Mr. Lev.
3. Asher begins to experience his art more deeply when what part of him changes?
(a) His brain.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His heart.
(d) His fingers.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 4, which person does Asher draw repeatedly?
(a) The Rebbe.
(b) His mythic ancestor.
(d) Jacob Kahn.
5. In Chapter 2, Aryeh becomes ill with what disease?
(d) The flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes care of the Lev family during Rivkeh's incapacitating depression?
2. What instrument does the Rebbe use to make a loud noise on Rosh Hashonoh?
3. After completing her undergraduate degree, Rivkeh pursues a master's degree in which academic discipline?
4. Which character does Asher meet in the store amidst many boxes of matzos?
5. Yudel Krinsky describes Siberia as the home of which being?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)