|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aryeh Lev is particularly concerned for the Jews of which country?
(b) East Germany.
2. Who is Simcha?
(a) A Jew from East Berlin.
(b) A writer from Bucharest.
(c) A painter from Brooklyn.
(d) A Jew from Kiev.
3. What type of hat does Yudel Krinsky wear?
(a) A yarmulke.
(b) A fez.
(c) A kaskett.
(d) A toboggan.
4. At the end of Chapter 6, three new Jewish families move to Asher's neighborhood from which country?
(c) East Germany.
5. In Chapter 3, Aryeh and Rivkeh begin to make plans to move to which European city?
(a) The Hague.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Asher begins to want to use which artistic medium and discovers that he cannot afford it?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 4, which person does Asher draw repeatedly?
3. Which character does Asher meet in the store amidst many boxes of matzos?
4. Who killed Aryeh's father?
5. Asher sees strong similarities between the face of the mashpia and the face of which other character?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)