|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Yitzchok Lev's profession?
2. Who stays in Brooklyn with Asher while Aryeh moves to Europe?
(a) Yudel Krinsky.
(b) Yitzchok Lev.
(d) The mashpia.
3. Where does Asher live?
(a) Orange, New Jersey.
(d) Newark, New Jersey.
4. In Chapter 2, Rivkeh tells Asher about the ancient, tragic event of the burning of what city's library?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 5, Asher draws a picture of the burning of which building?
(a) The Louvre.
(b) The Parthenon.
(c) Alexandria's library.
(d) The Colosseum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Asher's father make every morning for breakfast?
2. In Chapter 6 during class, Asher draws a picture in which book?
3. Who is Simcha?
4. Yudel Krinsky describes which place as "a city of cafes and waltzes"?
5. Yudel Krinsky begins to work in a store that sells what type of merchandise?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)