|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Yitzchok Lev's profession?
2. In Chapter 6, Asher begins to want to use which artistic medium and discovers that he cannot afford it?
(a) Chalk pastel.
(b) Oil paints.
3. Which character does not want to leave Brooklyn to go to Europe?
(a) The Rebbe.
(c) Yitzchok Lev.
4. What job did Yudel Krinsky have in Russia?
(a) Making brooches.
(b) Fixing furnaces.
(c) Selling paper and paints.
(d) Making hatpins.
5. Yudel Krinsky shows Asher how to use a fixative to keep what artistic medium from rubbing off the paper?
(b) Oil paint.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 4, which person does Asher draw repeatedly?
2. Who stays in Brooklyn with Asher while Aryeh moves to Europe?
3. In order to go to Europe, Asher has to go downtown to obtain which type of document?
4. Aryeh plans to open which type of school in various places throughout Europe?
5. At the end of Chapter 4, Asher hears that which Russian prisoners have been released?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)