|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Yitzchok Lev's profession?
2. On what subject matter does the mashpia teach?
(a) Social studies.
(b) Russian language.
(c) Ladover Hasidism.
(d) Jewish history.
3. Where do Asher and his family spend their summers?
(a) Myrtle Beach.
(c) Berkshire Mountains.
4. Asher begins to experience his art more deeply when what part of him changes?
(a) His fingers.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His brain.
(d) His heart.
5. In Chapter 3, Aryeh and Rivkeh begin to make plans to move to which European city?
(a) The Hague.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of all the drawings Asher makes for the mashpia, which person does he not draw?
2. Which character's unexpected death causes Rivkeh to fall into a serious depression?
3. Who stays in Brooklyn with Asher while Aryeh moves to Europe?
4. In what language does the mashpia communicate with his students?
5. In the first paragraph of Chapter 3, Aryeh announces the death of which world leader?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)