|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 5, Asher draws a picture of the burning of which building?
(a) The Louvre.
(b) Alexandria's library.
(c) The Colosseum.
(d) The Parthenon.
2. Which of the following publications does Aryeh NOT read?
(a) The Economist.
(b) The New York Times.
3. Aryeh plans to open which type of school in various places throughout Europe?
(a) Mishnah centers.
(c) Jewish universities.
(d) Ladover yeshivos.
4. Who is Simcha?
(a) A Jew from East Berlin.
(b) A writer from Bucharest.
(c) A painter from Brooklyn.
(d) A Jew from Kiev.
5. What does the mashpia call Asher?
(c) Mr. Lev.
Short Answer Questions
1. Asher sees strong similarities between the face of the mashpia and the face of which other character?
2. Where does Asher live?
3. Of whom does Asher frequently dream?
4. In Chapter 6, Asher remembers a conversation between himself as a toddler and Aryeh regarding which publication?
5. What type of work did Aryeh's father perform for the Rebbe's father?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)