|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job did Yudel Krinsky have in Russia?
(a) Making hatpins.
(b) Making brooches.
(c) Selling paper and paints.
(d) Fixing furnaces.
2. After completing her undergraduate degree, Rivkeh pursues a master's degree in which academic discipline?
(a) Religious studies.
(b) Russian affairs.
(c) Jewish literature.
3. Who is Simcha?
(a) A Jew from Kiev.
(b) A Jew from East Berlin.
(c) A painter from Brooklyn.
(d) A writer from Bucharest.
4. Yudel Krinsky spent many years in which geographical region?
(a) The Yukon.
(b) East Germany.
5. Which character's unexpected death causes Rivkeh to fall into a serious depression?
(b) The Rebbe.
(c) Asher's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Rivkeh brings Asher a significant gift of all the necessary items for which activity?
2. Who takes care of the Lev family during Rivkeh's incapacitating depression?
3. In Chapter 2, Aryeh's travel becomes hindered by a snowstorm, leaving him stranded in which city?
4. Where does Asher live?
5. In Chapter 6, in order to please Aryeh, Asher begins to put energy into learning which two subjects?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)