|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes care of the Lev family during Rivkeh's incapacitating depression?
(b) Mrs. Rackover.
(c) Yitzchok Lev's wife.
2. At the end of Chapter 6, three new Jewish families move to Asher's neighborhood from which country?
(a) East Germany.
3. Which of the following publications does Aryeh NOT read?
(b) The Economist.
(d) The New York Times.
4. Where do Asher and his family spend their summers?
(a) Myrtle Beach.
(c) Berkshire Mountains.
5. In the first paragraph of Chapter 3, Aryeh announces the death of which world leader?
Short Answer Questions
1. By what name does the Lev family frequently call the Jewish God?
2. Where does Asher insist on staying while his parents go to Europe?
3. What is the phrase used to describe the origin of things that are not holy or good?
4. Which character's unexpected death causes Rivkeh to fall into a serious depression?
5. Yudel Krinsky begins to work in a store that sells what type of merchandise?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)