|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aryeh Lev is particularly concerned for the Jews of which country?
(b) East Germany.
2. Which character does Asher meet in the store amidst many boxes of matzos?
(a) Yudel Krinsky.
(b) Jacob Kahn.
(c) Joseph Cutler.
(d) The Rebbe.
3. The Lev family doctor warns Asher about the lead in which color of paint?
(a) Cadmium red.
(b) Flake white.
4. Where do Asher and his family spend their summers?
(a) Myrtle Beach.
(b) Berkshire Mountains.
5. In Chapter 6, Asher begins to want to use which artistic medium and discovers that he cannot afford it?
(b) Oil paints.
(c) Chalk pastel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Yudel Krinsky have in Russia?
2. What is Yitzchok Lev's profession?
3. What does the mashpia call Asher?
4. In which academic discipline does Aryeh have a master's degree?
5. What college does Rivkeh enter?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)