|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Asher Lev introduces himself as being the painter of which great painting?
(c) Brooklyn Crucifixion.
(d) Crucifixion at Dawn.
2. Where does Asher's aunt Leah live?
(b) Orange, New Jersey.
3. In which academic discipline does Aryeh have a master's degree?
(a) Jewish history.
(b) Political science.
(c) Russian history and culture.
(d) International business.
4. What is Yitzchok Lev's profession?
5. Yudel Krinsky shows Asher how to use a fixative to keep what artistic medium from rubbing off the paper?
(b) Oil paint.
Short Answer Questions
1. Yudel Krinsky describes which place as "a city of cafes and waltzes"?
2. Who does not come to the Lev home on Sundays, leaving Rivkeh and Asher to fix lunch for themselves?
3. After completing her undergraduate degree, Rivkeh pursues a master's degree in which academic discipline?
4. In Chapter 6, in order to please Aryeh, Asher begins to put energy into learning which two subjects?
5. Aryeh Lev is particularly concerned for the Jews of which country?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)