|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 3, Asher unwittingly draws a picture in his notebook of whom?
(a) The Rebbe.
(c) His mythic ancestor.
2. In Chapter 3, Aryeh and Rivkeh begin to make plans to move to which European city?
(b) The Hague.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 5, Asher draws a picture of the burning of which building?
(a) The Parthenon.
(b) Alexandria's library.
(c) The Colosseum.
(d) The Louvre.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 4, which person does Asher draw repeatedly?
(a) His mythic ancestor.
(c) Jacob Kahn.
(d) The Rebbe.
5. Asher begins to experience his art more deeply when what part of him changes?
(a) His brain.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His heart.
(d) His fingers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what language does Asher's school teach religion classes?
2. Who takes care of the Lev family during Rivkeh's incapacitating depression?
3. Asher sees strong similarities between the face of the mashpia and the face of which other character?
4. Yudel Krinsky spent many years in which geographical region?
5. In Chapter 2, Aryeh becomes ill with what disease?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)