|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aryeh plans to open which type of school in various places throughout Europe?
(a) Mishnah centers.
(b) Jewish universities.
(d) Ladover yeshivos.
2. Yudel Krinsky spent many years in which geographical region?
(a) East Germany.
(c) The Yukon.
3. Which person's picture is on the wall in every classroom at Asher's school?
(a) The Rebbe.
(d) Yudel Krinsky.
4. Yudel Krinsky shows Asher how to use a fixative to keep what artistic medium from rubbing off the paper?
(c) Oil paint.
5. On what subject matter does the mashpia teach?
(a) Social studies.
(b) Ladover Hasidism.
(c) Jewish history.
(d) Russian language.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the place where Aryeh goes regularly to have a ritual bath?
2. Which character's unexpected death causes Rivkeh to fall into a serious depression?
3. Where does Asher's aunt Leah live?
4. In what language does Asher's school teach religion classes?
5. What is the prayer Asher recites before going to bed?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)