|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of hat does Yudel Krinsky wear?
(a) A fez.
(b) A toboggan.
(c) A kaskett.
(d) A yarmulke.
2. At the end of Chapter 4, Asher hears that which Russian prisoners have been released?
(a) The Jewish doctors.
(b) The Jewish bakers.
(c) Yudel Krinsky's coworkers.
(d) Everyone in debtors' prison.
3. What type of work did Aryeh's father perform for the Rebbe's father?
4. Where does Asher insist on staying while his parents go to Europe?
(a) The New York area.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) His street.
(d) The United States.
5. In what language does Asher's school teach religion classes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Asher sees strong similarities between the face of the mashpia and the face of which other character?
2. What is the dessert Asher wants the housekeeper to make?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 4, which person does Asher draw repeatedly?
4. In Chapter 2, when Asher begins to go to Yudel Krinsky's store for conversation, he feels that he has to buy something every time. What does he buy first?
5. Yudel Krinsky spent many years in which geographical region?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)