|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person's picture is on the wall in every classroom at Asher's school?
(a) The Rebbe.
(b) Yudel Krinsky.
2. Where does Asher insist on staying while his parents go to Europe?
(a) His street.
(b) The United States.
(c) The New York area.
(d) His bedroom.
3. What are the Shabbos songs called?
(c) Krias shema.
4. In Chapter 2, Rivkeh tells Asher about the ancient, tragic event of the burning of what city's library?
5. What does Asher's father make every morning for breakfast?
(a) Scrambled eggs.
(b) Orange juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Asher go after school when Aryeh is out of town?
2. Asher begins to experience his art more deeply when what part of him changes?
3. In the first paragraph of Chapter 3, Aryeh announces the death of which world leader?
4. What is the phrase used to describe the origin of things that are not holy or good?
5. Who killed Aryeh's father?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)