|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dessert Asher wants the housekeeper to make?
(a) Peanut butter cookies.
(c) Chocolate pudding.
(d) Ice cream sundaes.
2. What is the place where Aryeh goes regularly to have a ritual bath?
(a) The sitra achra.
(b) The synagogue.
(c) The mivkeh.
(d) The mashpia.
3. Which character leads services at the synagogue?
(b) The mashpia.
(c) Yudel Krinsky.
(d) The Rebbe.
4. What is Yitzchok Lev's profession?
5. In order to go to Europe, Asher has to go downtown to obtain which type of document?
(a) A birth certificate.
(b) A Social Security card.
(c) A passport.
(d) A plane ticket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aryeh and Asher wear what type of traditional hairstyle?
2. What is the prayer Asher recites before going to bed?
3. Who does not come to the Lev home on Sundays, leaving Rivkeh and Asher to fix lunch for themselves?
4. Yudel Krinsky spent many years in which geographical region?
5. Which character does not want to leave Brooklyn to go to Europe?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)