|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, Aryeh becomes ill with what disease?
(b) The flu.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 4, which person does Asher draw repeatedly?
(a) His mythic ancestor.
(b) The Rebbe.
(d) Jacob Kahn.
3. In Chapter 2, when Asher begins to go to Yudel Krinsky's store for conversation, he feels that he has to buy something every time. What does he buy first?
(a) A pen.
(b) Oil paints.
(c) A box of stationery.
(d) A notebook and a pencil.
4. What does Asher's father make every morning for breakfast?
(a) Scrambled eggs.
(c) Orange juice.
5. What college does Rivkeh enter?
(a) New York University.
(b) Columbia University.
(c) Yeshiva College.
(d) Brooklyn College.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character leads services at the synagogue?
2. Where does Asher's aunt Leah live?
3. What is the dessert Asher wants the housekeeper to make?
4. In which academic discipline does Aryeh have a master's degree?
5. In order to go to Europe, Asher has to go downtown to obtain which type of document?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)