|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of hat does Yudel Krinsky wear?
(a) A fez.
(b) A kaskett.
(c) A yarmulke.
(d) A toboggan.
2. Aryeh Lev is particularly concerned for the Jews of which country?
(b) East Germany.
3. In which summer activity do Asher's parents never engage?
(b) Playing tennis.
(c) Throwing darts.
4. What type of work did Aryeh's father perform for the Rebbe's father?
5. In what language does Asher's school teach religion classes?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 3, Asher unwittingly draws a picture in his notebook of whom?
2. What is the dessert Asher wants the housekeeper to make?
3. What is the phrase used to describe the origin of things that are not holy or good?
4. In order to go to Europe, Asher has to go downtown to obtain which type of document?
5. After feeling unable to correctly tint the shadows of Rivkeh's cheek with a pencil, Asher uses what object to create the color of shadow?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)