|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes care of the Lev family during Rivkeh's incapacitating depression?
(b) Mrs. Rackover.
(c) Yitzchok Lev's wife.
2. Where does Asher live?
(a) Orange, New Jersey.
(d) Newark, New Jersey.
3. What college does Rivkeh enter?
(a) Columbia University.
(b) Yeshiva College.
(c) Brooklyn College.
(d) New York University.
4. What language does Mrs. Rackover speak?
5. Aryeh Lev is particularly concerned for the Jews of which country?
(c) East Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the prayer Asher recites before going to bed?
2. In Chapter 2, when Asher begins to go to Yudel Krinsky's store for conversation, he feels that he has to buy something every time. What does he buy first?
3. In what language does Asher's school teach religion classes?
4. Which character's unexpected death causes Rivkeh to fall into a serious depression?
5. Yudel Krinsky spent many years in which geographical region?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)