|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which artist does Yitzchok Lev compare Asher?
(d) Van Gogh.
2. On Shabbos afternoons, Aryeh returns to the synagogue alone in order to do what?
(a) Eat a meal.
(b) Make phone calls to Europe.
(c) Listen to the Rebbe speak.
(d) Talk to the Rebbe about his work in Europe.
3. What language does Mrs. Rackover speak?
4. What does Asher's father make every morning for breakfast?
(c) Orange juice.
(d) Scrambled eggs.
5. In Chapter 2, Aryeh's travel becomes hindered by a snowstorm, leaving him stranded in which city?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does Asher meet in the store amidst many boxes of matzos?
2. What does the housekeeper feed Asher as a bedtime snack?
3. After feeling unable to correctly tint the shadows of Rivkeh's cheek with a pencil, Asher uses what object to create the color of shadow?
4. In Chapter 2, Rivkeh tells Asher about the ancient, tragic event of the burning of what city's library?
5. In which academic discipline does Aryeh have a master's degree?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)