|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what language does Asher's school teach religion classes?
2. What college does Rivkeh enter?
(a) Yeshiva College.
(b) Brooklyn College.
(c) Columbia University.
(d) New York University.
3. Yudel Krinsky describes Siberia as the home of which being?
(b) The Angel of Death.
(c) The angel Michael.
4. What is the prayer Asher recites before going to bed?
(a) Krias Shema.
(b) Our Father.
(c) Baruch Attah.
(d) Psalm 23.
5. Asher Lev introduces himself as being the painter of which great painting?
(b) Brooklyn Crucifixion.
(c) Crucifixion at Dawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Asher and his family spend their summers?
2. On what subject matter does the mashpia teach?
3. Aryeh Lev is particularly concerned for the Jews of which country?
4. After feeling unable to correctly tint the shadows of Rivkeh's cheek with a pencil, Asher uses what object to create the color of shadow?
5. To which artist does Yitzchok Lev compare Asher?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)