|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following publications does Aryeh NOT read?
(b) The New York Times.
(d) The Economist.
2. In Chapter 2, Aryeh becomes ill with what disease?
(d) The flu.
3. What does the housekeeper feed Asher as a bedtime snack?
(a) Hot chocolate.
(b) Orange juice.
(c) Cookies and milk.
4. What type of work did Aryeh's father perform for the Rebbe's father?
5. Aryeh Lev is particularly concerned for the Jews of which country?
(d) East Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, Aryeh's travel becomes hindered by a snowstorm, leaving him stranded in which city?
2. Yudel Krinsky begins to work in a store that sells what type of merchandise?
3. Asher Lev introduces himself as being the painter of which great painting?
4. Which character's unexpected death causes Rivkeh to fall into a serious depression?
5. On Shabbos afternoons, Aryeh returns to the synagogue alone in order to do what?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)