|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Yudel Krinsky spent many years in which geographical region?
(b) The Yukon.
(d) East Germany.
2. To which artist does Yitzchok Lev compare Asher?
(b) Van Gogh.
3. Aryeh Lev is particularly concerned for the Jews of which country?
(a) East Germany.
4. On Shabbos afternoons, Aryeh returns to the synagogue alone in order to do what?
(a) Talk to the Rebbe about his work in Europe.
(b) Eat a meal.
(c) Listen to the Rebbe speak.
(d) Make phone calls to Europe.
5. Where do Asher and his family spend their summers?
(a) Berkshire Mountains.
(b) Myrtle Beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Asher Lev introduces himself as being the painter of which great painting?
2. What is the place where Aryeh goes regularly to have a ritual bath?
3. What is Yitzchok Lev's profession?
4. Which of the following publications does Aryeh NOT read?
5. What language does Mrs. Rackover speak?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)