|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Yudel Krinsky begins to work in a store that sells what type of merchandise?
(d) Kosher baked goods.
2. Which of the following publications does Aryeh NOT read?
(c) The Economist.
(d) The New York Times.
3. What does the housekeeper feed Asher as a bedtime snack?
(a) Hot chocolate.
(b) Cookies and milk.
(c) Orange juice.
4. Who takes care of the Lev family during Rivkeh's incapacitating depression?
(a) Mrs. Rackover.
(c) Yitzchok Lev's wife.
5. Who does not come to the Lev home on Sundays, leaving Rivkeh and Asher to fix lunch for themselves?
(a) The Rebbe.
(b) Mrs. Rackover.
(c) Yudel Krinsky.
(d) Yitzchok Lev.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of hat does Yudel Krinsky wear?
2. Asher Lev introduces himself as being the painter of which great painting?
3. Yudel Krinsky spent many years in which geographical region?
4. What is the dessert Asher wants the housekeeper to make?
5. What is the place where Aryeh goes regularly to have a ritual bath?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)