|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, Aryeh becomes ill with what disease?
(a) The flu.
2. What is the dessert Asher wants the housekeeper to make?
(b) Chocolate pudding.
(c) Ice cream sundaes.
(d) Peanut butter cookies.
3. Which person's picture is on the wall in every classroom at Asher's school?
(a) Yudel Krinsky.
(d) The Rebbe.
4. What college does Rivkeh enter?
(a) Brooklyn College.
(b) Columbia University.
(c) New York University.
(d) Yeshiva College.
5. Where does Asher live?
(a) Newark, New Jersey.
(b) Orange, New Jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Asher and his family spend their summers?
2. What is the place where Aryeh goes regularly to have a ritual bath?
3. Yudel Krinsky describes Siberia as the home of which being?
4. Asher Lev introduces himself as being the painter of which great painting?
5. After feeling unable to correctly tint the shadows of Rivkeh's cheek with a pencil, Asher uses what object to create the color of shadow?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)