|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dessert Asher wants the housekeeper to make?
(a) Peanut butter cookies.
(b) Ice cream sundaes.
(c) Chocolate pudding.
2. Who does not come to the Lev home on Sundays, leaving Rivkeh and Asher to fix lunch for themselves?
(a) Yitzchok Lev.
(b) The Rebbe.
(c) Yudel Krinsky.
(d) Mrs. Rackover.
3. What college does Rivkeh enter?
(a) Columbia University.
(b) Brooklyn College.
(c) New York University.
(d) Yeshiva College.
4. In which summer activity do Asher's parents never engage?
(b) Playing tennis.
(d) Throwing darts.
5. What type of work did Aryeh's father perform for the Rebbe's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does Asher meet in the store amidst many boxes of matzos?
2. Yudel Krinsky begins to work in a store that sells what type of merchandise?
3. Asher Lev introduces himself as being the painter of which great painting?
4. On what subject matter does the mashpia teach?
5. What is Yitzchok Lev's profession?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)