|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Yudel Krinsky spent many years in which geographical region?
(c) East Germany.
(d) The Yukon.
2. What is the phrase used to describe the origin of things that are not holy or good?
(a) Krias shema.
(c) Sitra achra.
(d) Ribbono shel olom.
3. What college does Rivkeh enter?
(a) Yeshiva College.
(b) Brooklyn College.
(c) Columbia University.
(d) New York University.
4. What type of hat does Yudel Krinsky wear?
(a) A kaskett.
(b) A yarmulke.
(c) A toboggan.
(d) A fez.
5. What is Yitzchok Lev's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Asher live?
2. In Chapter 2, when Asher begins to go to Yudel Krinsky's store for conversation, he feels that he has to buy something every time. What does he buy first?
3. What type of work did Aryeh's father perform for the Rebbe's father?
4. Which person's picture is on the wall in every classroom at Asher's school?
5. Yudel Krinsky begins to work in a store that sells what type of merchandise?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)