|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of work did Aryeh's father perform for the Rebbe's father?
2. Aryeh Lev is particularly concerned for the Jews of which country?
(b) East Germany.
3. To which artist does Yitzchok Lev compare Asher?
(c) Van Gogh.
4. What is the dessert Asher wants the housekeeper to make?
(b) Peanut butter cookies.
(c) Chocolate pudding.
(d) Ice cream sundaes.
5. What is the prayer Asher recites before going to bed?
(a) Our Father.
(b) Psalm 23.
(c) Krias Shema.
(d) Baruch Attah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Yitzchok Lev's profession?
2. Which character's unexpected death causes Rivkeh to fall into a serious depression?
3. After feeling unable to correctly tint the shadows of Rivkeh's cheek with a pencil, Asher uses what object to create the color of shadow?
4. Which of the following publications does Aryeh NOT read?
5. In which summer activity do Asher's parents never engage?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)