|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After feeling unable to correctly tint the shadows of Rivkeh's cheek with a pencil, Asher uses what object to create the color of shadow?
(b) A cigarette.
(d) Melted chocolate.
2. Who does not come to the Lev home on Sundays, leaving Rivkeh and Asher to fix lunch for themselves?
(a) Yitzchok Lev.
(b) Mrs. Rackover.
(c) Yudel Krinsky.
(d) The Rebbe.
3. In Chapter 2, Aryeh becomes ill with what disease?
(b) The flu.
4. What is the phrase used to describe the origin of things that are not holy or good?
(a) Sitra achra.
(b) Krias shema.
(d) Ribbono shel olom.
5. Where do Asher and his family spend their summers?
(a) Myrtle Beach.
(b) Berkshire Mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, Aryeh's travel becomes hindered by a snowstorm, leaving him stranded in which city?
2. In which academic discipline does Aryeh have a master's degree?
3. Which person's picture is on the wall in every classroom at Asher's school?
4. In Chapter 2, when Asher begins to go to Yudel Krinsky's store for conversation, he feels that he has to buy something every time. What does he buy first?
5. What college does Rivkeh enter?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)