|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Asher Lev introduces himself as being the painter of which great painting?
(a) Brooklyn Crucifixion.
(d) Crucifixion at Dawn.
2. Where do Asher and his family spend their summers?
(a) Berkshire Mountains.
(d) Myrtle Beach.
3. What is the prayer Asher recites before going to bed?
(a) Baruch Attah.
(b) Psalm 23.
(c) Our Father.
(d) Krias Shema.
4. Which character's unexpected death causes Rivkeh to fall into a serious depression?
(a) The Rebbe.
(c) Asher's brother.
5. In which summer activity do Asher's parents never engage?
(b) Playing tennis.
(d) Throwing darts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Yudel Krinsky begins to work in a store that sells what type of merchandise?
2. What type of hat does Yudel Krinsky wear?
3. In Chapter 2, Aryeh's travel becomes hindered by a snowstorm, leaving him stranded in which city?
4. Who does not come to the Lev home on Sundays, leaving Rivkeh and Asher to fix lunch for themselves?
5. In which academic discipline does Aryeh have a master's degree?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)