|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jacob Kahn speaks with a slight accent from which country?
(c) South Africa.
2. What is Jacob Kahn's wife's name?
3. Which age does Jacob Kahn say he would like to live past?
4. Where do Asher and his family spend their summers?
(c) Myrtle Beach.
(d) Berkshire Mountains.
5. Asher requests to live with which character while Aryeh and Rivkeh are in Europe?
(a) Yitzchok Lev.
(b) Jacob Kahn.
(c) Yudel Krinsky.
(d) The mashpia.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Asher begins to want to use which artistic medium and discovers that he cannot afford it?
2. Who killed Aryeh's father?
3. In Chapter 2, Aryeh is greatly disturbed at the brutal deaths of which group of people?
4. What does Asher steal in order to use the gift of his artistry?
5. In Chapter 2, Aryeh becomes ill with what disease?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)