Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Yudel Krinsky shows Asher how to use a fixative to keep what artistic medium from rubbing off the paper?
(c) Oil paint.
2. In what language does the mashpia communicate with his students?
3. In order to go to Europe, Asher has to go downtown to obtain which type of document?
(a) A passport.
(b) A birth certificate.
(c) A plane ticket.
(d) A Social Security card.
4. Yudel Krinsky spent many years in which geographical region?
(a) The Yukon.
(c) East Germany.
5. In Chapter 2, Aryeh is greatly disturbed at the brutal deaths of which group of people?
(a) Russian Jewish factory workers.
(b) Eastern European yeshiva teachers.
(c) Russian Jewish writers.
(d) German Jewish jewelers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the place where Aryeh goes regularly to have a ritual bath?
2. In Chapter 2, Aryeh's travel becomes hindered by a snowstorm, leaving him stranded in which city?
3. What type of hat does Yudel Krinsky wear?
4. In the first paragraph of Chapter 3, Aryeh announces the death of which world leader?
5. Which person's picture is on the wall in every classroom at Asher's school?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)