Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the phrase used to describe the origin of things that are not holy or good?
(a) Ribbono shel olom.
(b) Krias shema.
(d) Sitra achra.
2. In Chapter 2, Aryeh's travel becomes hindered by a snowstorm, leaving him stranded in which city?
3. Aryeh Lev is particularly concerned for the Jews of which country?
(c) East Germany.
4. What is the prayer Asher recites before going to bed?
(a) Krias Shema.
(b) Baruch Attah.
(c) Our Father.
(d) Psalm 23.
5. Yudel Krinsky spent many years in which geographical region?
(a) East Germany.
(b) The Yukon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Mrs. Rackover speak?
2. Where does Asher live?
3. What is the dessert Asher wants the housekeeper to make?
4. In which academic discipline does Aryeh have a master's degree?
5. To which artist does Yitzchok Lev compare Asher?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)