|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which painting does Jacob Kahn command Asher to study first?
(a) Chagall's Lovers in the Moonlight.
(b) Van Gogh's Starry Night.
(c) Picasso's Guernica.
(d) Munch's The Scream.
2. The next time Asher visits that museum, he makes sketches of the paintings that portray which person?
3. What is the dessert Asher wants the housekeeper to make?
(a) Peanut butter cookies.
(b) Chocolate pudding.
(c) Ice cream sundaes.
4. When Jacob Kahn is demanding that Asher consider a different vocation, he describes art as what?
(a) A god.
(b) A feel-good experience.
(c) A wife.
(d) A religion.
5. Aryeh makes the statement that which type of people take art very seriously?
(a) Newspaper writers.
(b) Art critics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Asher begins to experience his art more deeply when what part of him changes?
2. In which university does Rivkeh teach Russian affairs?
3. Where does Asher's aunt Leah live?
4. What does Jacob Kahn call the man who talks to them about the art market in Tokyo?
5. In Chapter 8, Aryeh disappears without a trace for a while, but in the beginning of Chapter 9, he sends Rivkeh and Asher a telegram from which city?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)