|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob Kahn call the man who talks to them about the art market in Tokyo?
(a) A whore.
(d) A shark.
2. Which subject shows up on Asher's schedule without his having requested it?
3. Jacob Kahn compares his sculpting of Asher to which famous piece of art?
(a) American Gothic.
(b) The Mona Lisa.
(c) The Sistine Chapel.
(d) The David.
4. What is Yitzchok Lev's profession?
5. In Paris, Jacob Kahn worked with which famous artist?
(d) Van Gogh.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 4, which person does Asher draw repeatedly?
2. What instrument does the Rebbe use to make a loud noise on Rosh Hashonoh?
3. What method of creating art does Asher learn in Chapter 11?
4. What is the place where Aryeh goes regularly to have a ritual bath?
5. Aryeh and Asher wear what type of traditional hairstyle?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)