|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jacob Kahn describes Asher as "too religious" to be which type of artist?
(a) Abstract Expressionist.
2. Jacob Kahn states that all paintings fall into one of which two categories?
(a) Geometry and a flower.
(b) Impressionism and realism.
(c) Love and hate.
(d) Life and death.
3. What biblical book does Asher read on the holiday of Tisha b'Av?
4. Who does not come to the Lev home on Sundays, leaving Rivkeh and Asher to fix lunch for themselves?
(a) Yudel Krinsky.
(b) Mrs. Rackover.
(c) Yitzchok Lev.
(d) The Rebbe.
5. In Chapter 12, Rivkeh asks Asher several times if what type of painting will appear in his shows?
(a) Abstract impressionism.
(d) Portraits of people they know.
Short Answer Questions
1. After feeling unable to correctly tint the shadows of Rivkeh's cheek with a pencil, Asher uses what object to create the color of shadow?
2. In which academic discipline does Aryeh have a master's degree?
3. Who is the Rebbe's chief of staff?
4. The Ukrainian Jewish Communists published a newspaper called what?
5. What does Asher steal in order to use the gift of his artistry?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)