|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of work did Aryeh's father perform for the Rebbe's father?
2. At the show, Jacob Kahn tells Asher that he wishes he had whose "gall"?
(b) The Rebbe's.
3. Aryeh Lev is particularly concerned for the Jews of which country?
(c) East Germany.
4. Who killed Aryeh's father?
(a) A peasant who was drunk.
(c) A rich Russian landowner.
(d) An American soldier.
5. Which college does Asher plan to attend?
(a) Brooklyn College.
(b) New York University.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of whom does Asher frequently dream?
2. In Chapter 11, where does Asher spend the month of July?
3. Which museum do Rivkeh and Asher visit together?
4. Where does Asher live?
5. What method of creating art does Asher learn in Chapter 11?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)