|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jacob Kahn take Asher for the summer?
(a) The Berkshires.
(d) Myrtle Beach.
2. In what month does Asher meet with Jacob Kahn for the first time?
3. Asher Lev introduces himself as being the painter of which great painting?
(c) Brooklyn Crucifixion.
(d) Crucifixion at Dawn.
4. Where does Asher's aunt Leah live?
(b) Orange, New Jersey.
5. Which of the following publications does Aryeh NOT read?
(a) The New York Times.
(c) The Economist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob Kahn call the man who talks to them about the art market in Tokyo?
2. In Chapter 6, Asher begins to want to use which artistic medium and discovers that he cannot afford it?
3. Yudel Krinsky begins to work in a store that sells what type of merchandise?
4. What maintained observant Judaism in Russia during the years before World War II?
5. In Chapter 6, Rivkeh brings Asher a significant gift of all the necessary items for which activity?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)