|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Asher begins to experience his art more deeply when what part of him changes?
(a) His brain.
(b) His fingers.
(c) His heart.
(d) His eyes.
2. In admiring Asher's first work of art in the Kahn studio, Jacob Kahn calls the work what?
(a) A masterpiece.
(b) An "eye drawing."
(c) An innovation.
(d) A "hand drawing."
3. Aryeh notes that someone in Florence thought he belonged to which religious group?
(a) Greek Orthodoxy.
4. Which character's unexpected death causes Rivkeh to fall into a serious depression?
(c) The Rebbe.
(d) Asher's brother.
5. While Asher is waiting to see the Rebbe, the other man in the waiting room is doing what?
(b) Reading a magazine.
(c) Studying Torah.
(d) Writing a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the evenings during the summer, which street do Asher and Jacob Kahn often walk on?
2. In Chapter 2, Aryeh's travel becomes hindered by a snowstorm, leaving him stranded in which city?
3. At Jacob Kahn's vacation home, in which part of the house does Asher live?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 4, which person does Asher draw repeatedly?
5. In Chapter 9, Jacob Kahn travels to see an art show in which city?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)