|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Aryeh disappears without a trace for a while, but in the beginning of Chapter 9, he sends Rivkeh and Asher a telegram from which city?
2. Which character does Asher meet in the store amidst many boxes of matzos?
(a) Yudel Krinsky.
(b) Jacob Kahn.
(c) Joseph Cutler.
(d) The Rebbe.
3. In Paris, Jacob Kahn worked with which famous artist?
(d) Van Gogh.
4. What is the phrase used to describe the origin of things that are not holy or good?
(a) Sitra achra.
(b) Krias shema.
(d) Ribbono shel olom.
5. After completing her undergraduate degree, Rivkeh pursues a master's degree in which academic discipline?
(a) Russian affairs.
(b) Religious studies.
(c) Jewish literature.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6 during class, Asher draws a picture in which book?
2. Of all the drawings Asher makes for the mashpia, which person does he not draw?
3. What does Jacob Kahn call the man who talks to them about the art market in Tokyo?
4. What does Asher steal in order to use the gift of his artistry?
5. Which museum do Rivkeh and Asher visit together?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)