|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 12, Aryeh and Rivkeh share a private joke over which of Rivkeh's habits?
(a) Forgetting where she has laid her book.
(b) Waiting at windows.
(c) Biting her fingernails.
(d) Tapping her fingertips on the table.
2. When Rivkeh is worried for Aryeh's safety, to which relative does she cry out?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Yitzchok Lev.
3. What is Yitzchok Lev's profession?
4. Jacob Kahn states that all paintings fall into one of which two categories?
(a) Love and hate.
(b) Geometry and a flower.
(c) Life and death.
(d) Impressionism and realism.
5. In what month does Asher meet with Jacob Kahn for the first time?
Short Answer Questions
1. To which artist does Yitzchok Lev compare Asher?
2. Which character leads services at the synagogue?
3. Jacob Kahn compares his sculpting of Asher to which famous piece of art?
4. While Asher is waiting to see the Rebbe, the other man in the waiting room is doing what?
5. Who stays in Brooklyn with Asher while Aryeh moves to Europe?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)