|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes care of the Lev family during Rivkeh's incapacitating depression?
(b) Mrs. Rackover.
(c) Yitzchok Lev's wife.
2. Which museum do Rivkeh and Asher visit together?
(a) The Brooklyn Museum.
(b) The Brooks Museum.
(c) The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
(d) The Smithsonian.
3. To whom is Jacob Kahn referring when he mentions the "old Spaniard"?
(b) Francisco Franco.
(c) Don Quixote.
4. After feeling unable to correctly tint the shadows of Rivkeh's cheek with a pencil, Asher uses what object to create the color of shadow?
(a) Melted chocolate.
(c) A cigarette.
5. What type of work did Aryeh's father perform for the Rebbe's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Asher go after school when Aryeh is out of town?
2. Which character does not want to leave Brooklyn to go to Europe?
3. Jacob Kahn takes Asher to the Metropolitan Museum of Art to look at various paintings of which subject?
4. On Shabbos afternoons, Aryeh returns to the synagogue alone in order to do what?
5. In which academic discipline does Aryeh have a master's degree?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)