|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aryeh notes that someone in Florence thought he belonged to which religious group?
(b) Greek Orthodoxy.
2. Where do Asher and his family spend their summers?
(a) Berkshire Mountains.
(c) Myrtle Beach.
3. In Chapter 11, Asher describes Jacob Kahn's show as which type of "affair"?
4. When Jacob Kahn is demanding that Asher consider a different vocation, he describes art as what?
(a) A wife.
(b) A feel-good experience.
(c) A god.
(d) A religion.
5. Jacob Kahn wears what type of facial hair?
(a) A goatee.
(b) A beard.
(c) Mutton chops.
(d) A large mustache.
Short Answer Questions
1. After looking at what was left on his chair in the Rebbe's waiting room, Asher draws a picture and dates it using which calendar style?
2. In Chapter 9, Jacob Kahn travels to see an art show in which city?
3. In what month does Asher meet with Jacob Kahn for the first time?
4. What method of creating art does Asher learn in Chapter 11?
5. On what day of the week does Asher visit Jacob Kahn?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)