|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which summer activity do Asher's parents never engage?
(b) Throwing darts.
(c) Playing tennis.
2. Who killed Aryeh's father?
(a) An American soldier.
(c) A rich Russian landowner.
(d) A peasant who was drunk.
3. Which character's unexpected death causes Rivkeh to fall into a serious depression?
(b) Asher's brother.
(d) The Rebbe.
4. Asher requests to live with which character while Aryeh and Rivkeh are in Europe?
(a) Yitzchok Lev.
(b) The mashpia.
(c) Yudel Krinsky.
(d) Jacob Kahn.
5. Aryeh and Asher wear what type of traditional hairstyle?
(d) Shaved head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person's picture is on the wall in every classroom at Asher's school?
2. Who is Simcha?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 4, which person does Asher draw repeatedly?
4. On what subject matter does the mashpia teach?
5. Yudel Krinsky shows Asher how to use a fixative to keep what artistic medium from rubbing off the paper?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)