|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Aryeh and Rivkeh begin to make plans to move to which European city?
(d) The Hague.
2. Yudel Krinsky describes which place as "a city of cafes and waltzes"?
3. Aryeh and Asher wear what type of traditional hairstyle?
(c) Shaved head.
4. In which academic discipline does Aryeh have a master's degree?
(a) Russian history and culture.
(b) International business.
(c) Political science.
(d) Jewish history.
5. Asher begins to experience his art more deeply when what part of him changes?
(a) His brain.
(b) His fingers.
(c) His heart.
(d) His eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does Asher meet in the store amidst many boxes of matzos?
2. Aryeh Lev is particularly concerned for the Jews of which country?
3. In Chapter 2, Aryeh's travel becomes hindered by a snowstorm, leaving him stranded in which city?
4. In Chapter 2, when Asher begins to go to Yudel Krinsky's store for conversation, he feels that he has to buy something every time. What does he buy first?
5. Yudel Krinsky spent many years in which geographical region?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)