|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Aryeh and Rivkeh begin to make plans to move to which European city?
(b) The Hague.
2. Yudel Krinsky shows Asher how to use a fixative to keep what artistic medium from rubbing off the paper?
(c) Oil paint.
3. Where does Asher's aunt Leah live?
(d) Orange, New Jersey.
4. Which person's picture is on the wall in every classroom at Asher's school?
(b) The Rebbe.
(d) Yudel Krinsky.
5. Where does Asher live?
(a) Newark, New Jersey.
(b) Orange, New Jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Asher requests to live with which character while Aryeh and Rivkeh are in Europe?
2. In which summer activity do Asher's parents never engage?
3. Who killed Aryeh's father?
4. What type of work did Aryeh's father perform for the Rebbe's father?
5. In order to go to Europe, Asher has to go downtown to obtain which type of document?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)