|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Yudel Krinsky begins to work in a store that sells what type of merchandise?
(c) Kosher baked goods.
2. What does the housekeeper feed Asher as a bedtime snack?
(a) Orange juice.
(c) Hot chocolate.
(d) Cookies and milk.
3. Yudel Krinsky shows Asher how to use a fixative to keep what artistic medium from rubbing off the paper?
(d) Oil paint.
4. What job did Yudel Krinsky have in Russia?
(a) Making hatpins.
(b) Fixing furnaces.
(c) Making brooches.
(d) Selling paper and paints.
5. Who does not come to the Lev home on Sundays, leaving Rivkeh and Asher to fix lunch for themselves?
(a) The Rebbe.
(b) Mrs. Rackover.
(c) Yudel Krinsky.
(d) Yitzchok Lev.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Simcha?
2. In Chapter 2, Rivkeh tells Asher about the ancient, tragic event of the burning of what city's library?
3. Asher requests to live with which character while Aryeh and Rivkeh are in Europe?
4. In Chapter 4, when Asher goes to Yudel Krinsky to ask him about Russian Jewish history, what is Yudel eating?
5. What is Yitzchok Lev's profession?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)