Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aryeh plans to open which type of school in various places throughout Europe?
(a) Mishnah centers.
(c) Ladover yeshivos.
(d) Jewish universities.
2. What maintained observant Judaism in Russia during the years before World War II?
(a) The synagogues.
(b) Ladover yeshivos.
(c) The Rebbe.
(d) The krias shema.
3. Yudel Krinsky describes which place as "a city of cafes and waltzes"?
4. After feeling unable to correctly tint the shadows of Rivkeh's cheek with a pencil, Asher uses what object to create the color of shadow?
(c) Melted chocolate.
(d) A cigarette.
5. Where do Asher and his family spend their summers?
(a) Berkshire Mountains.
(d) Myrtle Beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Shabbos afternoons, Aryeh returns to the synagogue alone in order to do what?
2. In Chapter 2, Aryeh is greatly disturbed at the brutal deaths of which group of people?
3. Yudel Krinsky spent many years in which geographical region?
4. Who does not come to the Lev home on Sundays, leaving Rivkeh and Asher to fix lunch for themselves?
5. What type of hat does Yudel Krinsky wear?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)