|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aryeh Lev is particularly concerned for the Jews of which country?
(b) East Germany.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 5, Asher draws a picture of the burning of which building?
(a) The Parthenon.
(b) The Louvre.
(c) The Colosseum.
(d) Alexandria's library.
3. In Paris, Jacob Kahn worked with which famous artist?
(c) Van Gogh.
4. In order to go to Europe, Asher has to go downtown to obtain which type of document?
(a) A passport.
(b) A birth certificate.
(c) A Social Security card.
(d) A plane ticket.
5. Where does Jacob Kahn live?
(a) Upper Manhattan.
(b) The Bronx.
Short Answer Questions
1. What objects does the mashpia provide in order to see Asher's gift?
2. What type of work did Aryeh's father perform for the Rebbe's father?
3. What is the title of the book Rivkeh's professor gives to Asher?
4. The Lev family doctor warns Asher about the lead in which color of paint?
5. Yudel Krinsky shows Asher how to use a fixative to keep what artistic medium from rubbing off the paper?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)