|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jacob Kahn is demanding that Asher consider a different vocation, he describes art as what?
(a) A wife.
(b) A feel-good experience.
(c) A religion.
(d) A god.
2. While Asher is waiting to see the Rebbe, the other man in the waiting room is doing what?
(a) Studying Torah.
(b) Reading a magazine.
(c) Writing a letter.
3. What type of work did Aryeh's father perform for the Rebbe's father?
4. Who is the Rebbe's chief of staff?
(a) Yitzchok Lev.
(b) Jacob Kahn.
(c) Rav Mendel Dorochoff.
(d) Reb Joseph Cutler.
5. In what language does the mashpia communicate with his students?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Lev family doctor warns Asher about the lead in which color of paint?
2. In Chapter 2, Rivkeh tells Asher about the ancient, tragic event of the burning of what city's library?
3. In Chapter 2, Aryeh becomes ill with what disease?
4. Jacob Kahn compares his sculpting of Asher to which famous piece of art?
5. In Chapter 2, Aryeh is greatly disturbed at the brutal deaths of which group of people?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)