|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jacob Kahn first meet Anna Schaeffer?
(d) West Berlin.
2. What objects does the mashpia provide in order to see Asher's gift?
(a) A piece of paper and a pen.
(b) A notebook and a pencil.
(c) A piece of canvas board and some paints.
(d) A chalkboard and some chalk.
3. In Chapter 2, Aryeh becomes ill with what disease?
(d) The flu.
4. Where do Asher and his family spend their summers?
(a) Berkshire Mountains.
(c) Myrtle Beach.
5. Where does Asher insist on staying while his parents go to Europe?
(a) The United States.
(b) The New York area.
(c) His street.
(d) His bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. In admiring Asher's first work of art in the Kahn studio, Jacob Kahn calls the work what?
2. Where does Asher's aunt Leah live?
3. Where does Jacob Kahn live?
4. What type of work did Aryeh's father perform for the Rebbe's father?
5. What is the phrase used to describe the origin of things that are not holy or good?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)