|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Asher's aunt Leah live?
(b) Orange, New Jersey.
2. When Asher enters the Rebbe's office, what is the first question the Rebbe asks?
(a) "How are you?"
(b) "How is your mother?"
(c) "Is school going well?"
(d) "How is your father?"
3. On what day of the week does Asher visit Jacob Kahn?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 5, Asher draws a picture of the burning of which building?
(a) The Colosseum.
(b) The Louvre.
(c) Alexandria's library.
(d) The Parthenon.
5. In Chapter 6 during class, Asher draws a picture in which book?
(a) His math book.
(b) A Chumash.
(c) A Torah.
(d) His English book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Asher sees strong similarities between the face of the mashpia and the face of which other character?
2. In Chapter 2, Aryeh's travel becomes hindered by a snowstorm, leaving him stranded in which city?
3. Who stays in Brooklyn with Asher while Aryeh moves to Europe?
4. Jacob Kahn wears what type of facial hair?
5. What is the title of the book Rivkeh's professor gives to Asher?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)