|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not come to the Lev home on Sundays, leaving Rivkeh and Asher to fix lunch for themselves?
(a) Yitzchok Lev.
(b) Yudel Krinsky.
(c) The Rebbe.
(d) Mrs. Rackover.
2. Asher requests to live with which character while Aryeh and Rivkeh are in Europe?
(a) Yudel Krinsky.
(b) Jacob Kahn.
(c) Yitzchok Lev.
(d) The mashpia.
3. The Rebbe gives Asher permission to follow which vocation?
4. At the end of Chapter 4, Asher hears that which Russian prisoners have been released?
(a) The Jewish bakers.
(b) Yudel Krinsky's coworkers.
(c) The Jewish doctors.
(d) Everyone in debtors' prison.
5. Aryeh Lev is particularly concerned for the Jews of which country?
(d) East Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. Asher begins to experience his art more deeply when what part of him changes?
2. Which painting does Jacob Kahn command Asher to study first?
3. Asher's first original creation in Jacob Kahn's studio is in what medium?
4. The Lev family doctor warns Asher about the lead in which color of paint?
5. When Asher finishes his visit with the Rebbe, what is lying on his chair in the waiting room?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)